Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else a little suspicious how she has started showing her real self since Saturday and then last night she mentions 'inthestyle' when showing her pyjamas. I'm sensing she may be after a clothing range with them like many other 'celebs' do. Thats if she hasn't done a deal already.
Yeh the deal is prob done. But hoping Adam has told her to drop Gretel 😆

Reactions: 4
It definitely will be a collaboration. There’s no coincidences 😂
Had to give that honest mum a follow for referring to the mash potato face today. She 100% must be on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is anyone else a little suspicious how she has started showing her real self since Saturday and then last night she mentions 'inthestyle' when showing her pyjamas. I'm sensing she may be after a clothing range with them like many other 'celebs' do. Thats if she hasn't done a deal already.
Those pjs looked awful, too tight and cropped to be comfies/lounge wear

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes probs surprised it's not headline news in the papers

Breaking News: Zophie Hinch the first person EVER to have their baby turn one years old.
It's in the s*n online ,gutted there was no mention of the 30 guests and not one comment either 🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeh I thought exactly the same, I'm sure when she does her range we can expect mountains of grey lounge wear :rolleyes:😄

Reactions: 4
I think she either has a deal in the works or is desperate for one but gleam have told her she needs to drop Gretal. Best thing would be if that bloody filter got deleted so she couldn’t use it.

Reactions: 8
It will be interesting to see if gretel gradually gets dropped, theres definately something going on if she stops using the filters.

She really is dealing with the 1st party like the aftermath or a wedding or actually having a baby. Even that live after - was like they’d just got married and couldn’t believe what had just happened! 😂😂
It’s finished.... move on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In my opinion she’s dropped Gretal so we can see the real (albeit filtered) Zophlora, think she’s highly embarrassed after Saturday’s live car crash.
No anxiety now is there!!

Reactions: 5
She really is dealing with the 1st party like the aftermath or a wedding or actually having a baby. Even that live after - was like they’d just got married and couldn’t believe what had just happened! 😂😂
It’s finished.... move on!!
Pathetic. Trying to stay relevant by the skin of her teeth, actually proves how irrelevant she’s become. I think this pandemic has done so many of these mindless, greedy and selfish people’s businesses irreparable harm. Shame

I really hate it when she puts a wink at the end of a sentence, I find it really creepy and idk why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I could of sworn she said them dreamy pj’s where from ebay 🤔
I've just been looking at the the inthestyle website, and you cant actually buy that WHOLE set of pyjamas. The vest top comes with shorts and the bottoms come with a plain top, so she's put them both together. Its actually from 2 different sets....
i am not a fan of inthestyle but have to say I really like the JacJossa range it looks dead comfy (very me!)

Reactions: 15
Going back to this she’s had work done or Botox or whatever.

I’ve had Botox, not for a couple of years, cos you know funds and kids, but i didn’t hide it. People would say I looked well rested and fresh, I’d tell them it’s the Botox.

Now even if I had more work done and people complimented me saying how fresh and glowy my skin looked, I’d legit tell them what I’d have and who by. Because it’s a compliment to the practitioners you see. Surely? And if it’s obvious you’ve had lots of work done, then you need a new practitioner because it’s supposed to look natural.

Reactions: 29
Those toys are bleeping soulless. All strategically placed behind the sofa so he can’t mess up the gray gulag too much. She’s such a control freak. She’s made barskitttssss for his toys that suit her decor. Where are all the books and colourful blocks and chunky trucks. She fucks me off beyond belief.

Also, when she was coming out the botox clinic dentist yesterday and she said “thank you” and did a sweet sugary smile to someone, do you think that was a “fan” saying “love ya Sophie“ because she’s a massive celeb after all in a tiny village population 64,000.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes probs surprised it's not headline news in the papers

Breaking News: Zophie Hinch the first person EVER to have their baby turn one years old.
Guess what guyzzzzzz? When I went for my social distance walk to my mum‘s garden last night, I was telling her about DaDoRonRon’s party cos obvs she wasn’t there because of the rules. You’ll never guess guyzzzzz - she told me I had a first birthday too! I can’t believe it, I’m sobbing with joy as it’s such a wonderful coincidence that both me and Tuftymanz had a first birthday! It’s like it was meant to be so next year, before his second birthday, I’ll check if I had one too because then I can make it all about meeeee. it might be worth checking with your mum if you had one too. Hope this helps ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I'm surprised shes bagged toys up for the charity shop. Thought they would go in the attic so she can look back on them, then for his 21st he can have all his baby toys back as a memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.