Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this picture SO much. She's spent that on that dress, had it splayed out around her and look at wee Ron (the birthday boy!) Those "shorts" and that waistcoat - it just looks absolutely ridiculous :( Poor wee soul, he looks better on a "normal" day - anyone would think she didn't want anyone looking at anyone but her. I think this just sums her up so well and it so sad.
I think this is the saddest thing about his day. She’s dressed in a £200 dress and he’s got a vest that can’t have cost more than a tenner, some shorts that he already had and that didn’t even fit him properly, and a scrap of shapeless blue material that was too big for him. They’re clearly not short of money so why didn’t she get him some proper birthday clothes instead of dressing him as a prop? He could have looked so smart but instead when he looks back, he’ll just see that he was just a bit part in her big day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Missed a few pages so not sure if this has been said but her dentist was opened. First day back today.
Not sticking up for her just checked the Instagram page xx

Reactions: 1
I think this is the saddest thing about his day. She’s dressed in a £200 dress and he’s got a vest that can’t have cost more than a tenner, some shorts that he already had and that didn’t even fit him properly, and a scrap of shapeless blue material that was too big for him. They’re clearly not short of money so why didn’t she get him some proper birthday clothes instead of dressing him as a prop? He could have looked so smart but instead when he looks back, he’ll just see that he was just a bit part in her big day.
It's awful. The only positive I can take from it is thank feck he's a boy. I couldn't take a daughter and the matching dresses (probably daily!) - a mini Soph *shudders* but yeah he just looks absolutely ridiculous and that's so sad. Any parents I know make sure their kids are taken care of first, clothes, shoes - just looking the part, not neccesarily with lots of money, just working with what you have, and they get the rest (money and time wise) and that's daily, not on a special day like their birthday. Was her day really

Reactions: 17
Oh for duck sake #sleep 'n' drive incoming! This will be all her invention. Not one hincher has ever done or thought about doing this before. Influencer of all time goes to Sophie Bullshitter from the tiny village of Maldon who in fact probably didn't leave her house this evening and said photo was taken either earlier today or 3 weeks ago!

Reactions: 7
When she puts Rons 1st Birthday scrapbook on her stories she’ll need to hide the party guests photos 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Drive and sleep... duck off will you, you are not the baby whisperer you stupid twit! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope not worried in the slightest! I’m not saying anything on here that I wouldn’t say to her face! Ain’t that right Sophie 🖕🏻 I really hope she sees what I’ve been saying and actually realises how much the people in our community bleeping detest her and her fake bleeping life.
You’re my new favourite tattler haha

Reactions: 18
Guyssss bit late to this, but how do I request a name change? Just tried messaging admin & it says I don’t have permission to email this user 🤷‍♀️

It's awful. The only positive I can take from it is thank feck he's a boy. I couldn't take a daughter and the matching dresses (probably daily!) - a mini Soph *shudders* but yeah he just looks absolutely ridiculous and that's so sad. Any parents I know make sure their kids are taken care of first, clothes, shoes - just looking the part, not neccesarily with lots of money, just working with what you have, and they get the rest (money and time wise) and that's daily, not on a special day like their birthday. Was her day really
!! I thought this. My son was all dressed up like this for his special day (baptism) as you can see my hair hasn’t been done for a while (even worse now) but I always make sure he’s dressed nicely and it doesn’t even cost a lot I got 6 outfits for him in the M&S sale for £30 it doesn’t cost too much to keep your child well dressed and she just puts him in well too short shorts and crappy bodysuits

p.s. the flat cap is because my grandad wore them not because of peaky blinders

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
duck sake Soph he’s hardly up screaming his head off at midnight is he?! Could you try putting him down at around 8 tonight instead of taking all of you in the car while wearing your pyjamas?!

Reactions: 6
I think the big question we all want @Oh no to give us the answer to is......

were you ever a hincher 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.