Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve honestly had such a laugh reading them, I’m waiting for her to do another grid post on insta so I can ruin her again till I get blocked 😂 I’ve never known someone to be so fake and just an all round piss taking witch. She makes my piss boil

She's one of us guyyyzzzz, she's one of us!!

Please don't think we're all like the 'proof bullies', I don't get where people on here think they're entitled to demand 'evidence' from people, never mind bloody checking for when you bought your house!

Kudos for your comment on her grid post! I'm surprised you haven't been deleted/blocked already, she's usually on it when it comes to anyone contradicting her 'perfect image'!

She's such a see you next Tuesday! Gosh I'd just want to punch her in the face everytime I saw her if I lived that close to her!

X

Reactions: 18
With Ronnie having a flat head that should of been picked up MONTHS ago by her health visitor! My child started to get a flat head at a couple of months old because he hated tummy time but as soon as the healthy visitor noticed and I followed her advice about feeding on different sides and laying him differently in the cot it was fully sorted by 6 months old!
My niece had it quite badly, her ears weren’t level either. She had to have a helmet for a year. However it was picked up early on.

Reactions: 3
I have an important question for the lady who says she is a neighbour!

Did the estate agent / letting manager use mrs hinch as a selling tool?

I can just imagine them acting as though a real celeb lives nearby to entice more interest!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This whole "really small business" thing is getting right on my tits.

SS is specifically pointing it out now as well. It's like they're either doing it so people think "aww how good of them promoting small businesses, they're sooooo genuine/normal/down to earth" :rolleyes: or they've been told they have to let people know?

Either way, it's annoying me!! 😂
Stacey made a point of saying at the beginning of lockdown that she was going to support small business as much as she can because they will suffer the most! - Hinch just seemed to copy her but didn’t give an explanation as to why she was suddenly supporting ‘very small businesses’

Reactions: 13
So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.

Ronnie is also in something different but then she could easily pass that off as he got dirty.
The 1st photo is from last night is it now? The garden visit was today?

Reactions: 1
Again it annoys me that she is setting an expectation that what she has ‘achieved’ this morning is realistic 🤬 When in actual fact she hasn’t done that this morning, she prob did it yesterday. I woke up this morning, I have managed to feed my child, turn my laptop on and pour a coffee down my neck. She’s a fake and a fraud
Did more than me....I fed the child all day and ate sweets.

Reactions: 1
Have found the discussion around Hinch’s ‘personality/mental health/anxiety’ interesting. Here’s my 10p on it; as others have said I think it’s all carefully curated for the gram but the mask has/is slipping as it’s harder to keep up the charade (and lies). I think both she and Jamie are in it/as bad as each other - in that it’s easy for her play the sympathy card re flip flops/pants whatever when he won’t clap back - it’s so contrived. If he wanted out he could easily eg. Not be in pictures, not have his own blue tick insta page.

Manipulation, whether subconscious or conscious is a big part of her brand - posting stories about her ‘anxieties’ to reel the sheep in is a clever tactic - as soon as anyone questions it they can shout troll/bully and use Hinch’s anxiety to defend her - almost a weird ‘she has anxiety therefore she wouldn’t ever do XYZ’ - we can all be twats regardless of what tit we do or don’t have going on in life. The mental health/anxiety is also used as a selling tactic a lot of the time, certainly was in the early days ‘oh I feel so anxious but cleaning with ‘insert long list of products’ has fixed it all’ is bullshit. Yes I get activities including cleaning can help/be an outlet but they are only part of the solution. She is a saleswoman.

Gretal is another tactic of the brand to hide behind and to some extent I agree with whoever said it gives her a mask to hide behind to clap back but again she’s chosen that - surely if she was that anxious/nervous she wouldn’t ever be ‘brave’ enough to say anything? It’s just another ‘face’ for her to post from like the many filtered pics/stories. Then that clip of her doing the meet and greet with fans where she’s in sales mode alongside the clips we’ve seen of her snapping at others (we all do it but we don’t hide it) really show that the ‘oh little old me from the village’ is all a carefully crafted act.

The constant lies that are easy to spot alongside the ones the amazing detectives reveal here show it’s all a charade too alongside the constant blocking/deleting of any criticism or truths that would damage the brand. I posted this before but still think it’s relevant to Hinch and lots of other influencers.

Thank you making it to the end of my rambling TED Talk on the many faces of Hinch!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 nailed it @EddieBeds

Reactions: 3
@fannysjohnny do you know hinchy too?
What's the general consensus in the area about her, like are there crazy hinchers that stalk the isles of b&m looking for little old Soph?

@Ohno are you the fire starter that had her in a rage 😂 also does she make any effort with any of her neighbours or does she walk out with her head covered in a blanket in case shes papped😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.