Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
!! I thought this. My son was all dressed up like this for his special day (baptism) as you can see my hair hasn’t been done for a while (even worse now) but I always make sure he’s dressed nicely and it doesn’t even cost a lot I got 6 outfits for him in the M&S sale for £30 it doesn’t cost too much to keep your child well dressed and she just puts him in well too short shorts and crappy bodysuits

p.s. the flat cap is because my grandad wore them not because of peaky blinders
So cute 😍

Reactions: 2
She definitely isn’t, neighbours are well pissed with her
I think that's one of the few times we see the real Soph tbh, when she's pissed with you lot :D The tree overhanging her garden, the bonfire etc. You can tell she's absolutely raging and doesn't try to hide it. To me that's the real Soph and not the nervous wreck clutching at her neck she'd have everyone believe. Common sense would tell you if you were that anxious/nervous/vulnerable/such a delicate fecking flower you wouldn't be publicly pissing off folk who lived next to you by posting their "errors" to the millions

Reactions: 17
duck sake Soph he’s hardly up screaming his head off at midnight is he?! Could you try putting him down at around 8 tonight instead of taking all of you in the car while wearing your pyjamas?!
Ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m betting they wanted a Maccy’s

Reactions: 5
I guess Ronnies staying over ma barkers again then and there is no drive n sleep they have just gone out alone.

Reactions: 12
He’s a judgemental little bugger but I always dressed him well. I had to buy joggers in 9-12 because the nursery told us they had to wear them ‘cheap ‘comfortable’ stuff’ so now he’s not in nursery yet it’s a pain in the arse as I personally just don’t like joggers 🤷🏼‍♀️ & I feel like Hinch never really dressed Ronnie in anything tbh or is that just me?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that's one of the few times we see the real Soph tbh, when she's pissed with you lot :D The tree overhanging her garden, the bonfire etc. You can tell she's absolutely raging and doesn't try to hide it. To me that's the real Soph and not the nervous wreck clutching at her neck she'd have everyone believe. Common sense would tell you if you were that anxious/nervous/vulnerable/such a delicate fecking flower you wouldn't be publicly pissing off folk who lived next to you by posting their "errors" to the millions
I think u should have a garden party and play jungle rave music lol

He’s a judgemental little bugger but I always dressed him well. I had to buy joggers in 9-12 because the nursery told us they had to wear them ‘cheap ‘comfortable’ stuff’ so now he’s not in nursery yet it’s a pain in the arse as I personally just don’t like joggers 🤷🏼‍♀️ & I feel like Hinch never really dressed Ronnie in anything tbh or is that just me?
I love little tracksuits on my boys, look cute

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.