Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety posts again. Trust me doollally pants hinch hasn't got severe anxiety (if any at all), as mentioned above what she's put are everyday worries.
She defo can't be going the Dentist.. They are rescheduling all none urgent apps and we can bet our half full bottle of Zoflo that if she'd had toothache we'd have had numerous posts about her soldiering through Ronnies party with horrific pain. Not a mention.
It's either botox or lip filler top up, defo.
Calling tattle bingo on an afternoon/day off to 'recover' when really it'll be to hide the swelling/bruising 😂😂🤦‍♀️
By the state of her on the live screenshots, I'm glad for her to potentially get the jabs topped up! 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s she worried about it Ronnie is awake or not? It’s good for them to get used to the dentist. He’s got teeth, he should be getting them checked now anyway.

Is vest her personal chauffeur? I mean why the duck can she not go to the dentist on her own. She has no reason to bring Ronnie with her unless the vest is going out to do a hard day's work which is definitely unlikely! Bloody hell I hate going anywhere on my own but suck it up and get on with it I've had no choice but to do it these past few months. She's doing my head in already and it's not even 10 o'clock

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ours phoned last week to make my son an appointment in September, I think that’s because he originally had a check up planned for June, obviously cancelled. I don’t think they’re Open yet though.
Yeah mine was ment to be last Wednesday and they phoned to cancel until a later date, why would hinch take the kid with her! It’s not a family outing 🙄 stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she so concerned about Covid today but didn’t give a tit when she had 30 people over for the party at the weekend, when she broke lockdown for bbq’s, when she had her mum in and out the gaff, when vestlife was in and out the shops for her, buying her the bench and when they went out picking up sticks ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why is she so concerned about Covid today but didn’t give a tit when she had 30 people over for the party at the weekend, when she broke lockdown for bbq’s, when she had her mum in and out the gaff, when vestlife was in and out the shops for her, buying her the bench and when they went out picking up sticks ?????
Or when she was touching everything in b&m

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So 6 of them ate all that cake? And how has she got a dentist appt? Most dentists are only doing emergency spots at the moment. Or does she mean fillers and botox

Reactions: 8
Morning Tattle Bastards
Does anyone else think that Hinch’s regular trips to the dentists is actually counselling sessions? My dentist is only doing emergency appointments at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️
Some are.
I saw my dentist week before last as I’d broken a tooth in lockdown. Going back today for a filling. My dentist are even seeing people for the hygienist appointments.

Reactions: 4
Oooh my thread title was chosen! Thank you guyzzzzz! Which one of you do I send a picture of my kids to for you to recreate them out of potato? Or is the prize stale rabbit penis cake today? Either way I await it being delivered in a van with its own little driver.

She's something else today isn't she?! That list of worries - yes it is normal to consider things like that when leaving the house but no it isn't normal to post about them for sympathy. And if she is even going to the dentist then I am 100% sure they will have briefed her on the phone or by letter with their protocols for social distancing. Stupid bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok ok I’m thinking a psychologist needs to give us input. Someone somewhere must be one on here. She’s a great theory for a project! Gretal always comes out when she’s pissed off and heading for a rant or a meltdown. I need to know the official ness of a psychs input

Parking my arse here ☕
Lurker here! Hi everybody! Literally registered to say this 😂 I genuinely believe she’s got some form of autism. Ive been saying it for a good year or so now! I know a LOT of people use that as an excuse for the way they are or the way some people are,but the more I see of her the more I think it.Her mannerisms,the way she is obsessed with things,the sheer excitement over tiny things.. I think she has a mild version of it! (I hope lm not offending anyone who think she hasn’t got it and knows people who do,and just thinks she’s a twit!)

So 6 of them ate all that cake? And how has she got a dentist appt? Most dentists are only doing emergency spots at the moment. Or does she mean fillers and botox
Isn’t there rumours circulating that she’s pregnant? Maybe that’s what the appointment is actually for?
From my knowledge dentists are only doing emergency appointments, right now and we all know if Soph was in need of an emergency dentist appointment, we’d all know the reason why.
Plus I doubt the woman who is so so scared and anxious about Covid would happily go off to the dentist. I suspect like others, that she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 9
Oh duck off. Here she goes with the anxiety bullshit. She’s wanting people to feel sorry for her. So something must of rattled her. And what does it matter about the kid? Leave it at home with its Dad!! You have the luxury to do that!

What annoys me is this isn’t necessarily anxiety it’s just what goes through some people’s minds as they plan to to leave the house. I make a list in my head as I go to make sure I have what we need (2 kids) and then off I go. She’s a douche of the highest wettest order 😑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s still not mopped the bloody living room floor Christ it triggers me!!!!! Must be rank especially after all those guests walking germs in even vest life had his bleeping shoes on 🤢

It’s been on her list for weeks 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.