Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still not mopped the bloody living room floor Christ it triggers me!!!!! Must be rank especially after all those guests walking germs in even vest life had his bleeping shoes on 🤢

It’s been on her list for weeks 🤢
As petty as it is, that really hurt my eyes. I’m surprised she lets anybody wear shoes on in the house. I can’t cope with shoes inside of the house🤣

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or are all those things normal to think about when leaving the house? I always double check I have keys and bank cards, always wonder what the traffic will be like, definitely wonder what places are doing about covid too?

Reactions: 15
Lurker here! Hi everybody! Literally registered to say this 😂 I genuinely believe she’s got some form of autism. Ive been saying it for a good year or so now! I know a LOT of people use that as an excuse for the way they are or the way some people are,but the more I see of her the more I think it.Her mannerisms,the way she is obsessed with things,the sheer excitement over tiny things.. I think she has a mild version of it! (I hope lm not offending anyone who think she hasn’t got it and knows people who do,and just thinks she’s a twit!)

Ooo can you give more examples? I don’t really know a lot about autism to be honest.

Reactions: 1
As petty as it is, that really hurt my eyes. I’m surprised she lets anybody wear shoes on in the house. I can’t cope with shoes inside of the house🤣
For Mrs amazing queen of clean hack goddess she really is pretty filthy. With a crawling baby you would think she mopped at least once a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My anxiety is so bad going to the dentist, any treatment needed I have to be referred to hospital for sedation 😂 least of my worries whether my phone charged, if there's parking spaces etc...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lurker here! Hi everybody! Literally registered to say this 😂 I genuinely believe she’s got some form of autism. Ive been saying it for a good year or so now! I know a LOT of people use that as an excuse for the way they are or the way some people are,but the more I see of her the more I think it.Her mannerisms,the way she is obsessed with things,the sheer excitement over tiny things.. I think she has a mild version of it! (I hope lm not offending anyone who think she hasn’t got it and knows people who do,and just thinks she’s a twit!)
My cousin is autistic & my step nephew - trust me she’s not autistic she’s just a spoilt attention seeking brat who plays on People’s emotions who have issues who gaslights people go get them to give her money

Reactions: 36
It still doesn’t look like she’s put those safety grips on the doors in her kitchen. Maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: 4
Morning Tattle Bastards
Does anyone else think that Hinch’s regular trips to the dentists is actually counselling sessions? My dentist is only doing emergency appointments at the moment.
Came here to say, swear she only went to the dentist a couple of months ago if that. She goes way more often than anyone i've ever known. Bit suspicious if you ask me.

Reactions: 14
What annoys me is this isn’t necessarily anxiety it’s just what goes through some people’s minds as they plan to to leave the house. I make a list in my head as I go to make sure I have what we need (2 kids) and then off I go. She’s a douche of the highest wettest order 😑
EXACTLY! If I didn’t check I had my bank card, well I wouldn’t have my bank card would I and that would be a pain in the arse!

Reactions: 4
Anxiety, Sophie doll you don’t know the first thing about anxiety so don’t play that game.

Reactions: 13
Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️
Dentists are only open for emergency treatment so thats a LIE!

Starting early this morning Soph 🤥
Mine neither . I'm in Essex . My boy has an abscess that has made his face swell up on one side . Even they wouldn't see him , they just wrote a prescription out and handed me it through the window . Clearly he's not special enough to be seen 😢. She's such a bleep

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I believe she is going to the dentist today. Most dentists now do Botox and fillers as a very profitable side line, and they're good people to do it as they're so knowledgeable about the muscles in the face and mouth.
Lots of dentists are only open for dental emergencies, but cosmetic treatments like that are far less invasive and so less risky and ok to go ahead.
I bet she's only using the Gretal filter today to cover the local anaesthetic cream she has smothered around her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely six people and Lardsomes didn’t eat all that cake. Only a tiny bit left on the table in her tidy up story. Which was probably recorded yesterday.

Reactions: 6
I know the salons and aestheticians aren’t open just yet but maybe the dentist is still doing Botox?

Reactions: 5
No she’s just a fake twit!! My son has autism & this is an insult to him 🤣🤣 Difference is he can’t control how he is but this bint is in full control of everything she’s doing & is a clever narcissistic, manipulative c**t!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What tit she talks! They’re off to see the local dealer cause zoph can’t cope with the comedown🙄 either that or she was chain smoking on Robbies big day and now Her teeth are suffering for it. Bet her gob stinks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.