Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe shes got toothache after all the cake shes consumed just kidding all her 30 guests ate that and she only eats mugshots or nachos

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some dentists near me are open. I have an appointment at one next week for a consultation for Invisalign.

Also as if she’s left that cake out since Saturday....bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The dentist again? I’m sure they’re only doing emergency appointments and there’s no way she would have kept that to herself, she loves a 15 story sympathy fest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again it annoys me that she is setting an expectation that what she has ‘achieved’ this morning is realistic 🤬 When in actual fact she hasn’t done that this morning, she prob did it yesterday. I woke up this morning, I have managed to feed my child, turn my laptop on and pour a coffee down my neck. She’s a fake and a fraud

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Ooo I feel like she might be on one today 😁 Gretals out, we’re rapping already, gonna be a good one guyzzz I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why Mrs Hinch features Ronnie so heavily on social media. Surely Gleam could of warned her about the back lash the sacconejolys have featuring their children for the dollar, I mean Stacey Dooley documentary on them where even she said it’s unhealthy on the children. Gleam represents the sacconejolys so they would be fully aware of this. And let’s not to mention how they get social services called on them weekly, their kids stalked and ‘fans/trolls’ hacking into their kids school Notes. This should be a red flag to her to not feature Ronnie and give him his privacy. Looking at these looneys I mean fans commenting on his 1st birthday she’s going to have the same issues 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think most dentists are opening from today? I know that cos my mum has an app and hers opens today!

Reactions: 3
My son had that chair thing, he’s 9 months now and wouldn’t stay in it past 3/4 months, I’d have no chance of getting him in it now, I hope she isn’t 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don’t understand why she would have it in her living room tbh unless it’s being used. I’m sure I’ve not seen it there for a while so I reckon he is still being put in it. Poor bugger 😔

Reactions: 11
My son had that chair thing, he’s 9 months now and wouldn’t stay in it past 3/4 months, I’d have no chance of getting him in it now, I hope she isn’t 🤷🏽‍♀️
This chair can actually be used up to 4... this has been discussed and checked in a previous thread😂

This chair can actually be used up to 4... this has been discussed and checked in a previous thread😂
I do know that I do own the chair too. Whether it’s been checked or not I was simply replying to someone else who mentioned said chair. Hope that helps 👍🏼

Well well the anxiety card being played again. duck off Hinch you’ve been to home bargains or b and m without going through all that shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't tell me she's taking poor Ron to the dentist with her. I totally understand single parents with no other choice taking children out to shops etc at the min. But she doesn't have to!! Why can't she leave him with vesticles and go n get her fillers, sorry teeth done. She really is a first class wanker.

I'm assuming this because he's worrying if he will be awake or asleep.

Also I thought the dentist was only open for emergencies, in which case she wouldn't have the apt card that she refers to. So again, botox top up.

Thing is noone gives a duck if she gets them, it's the fact she lies and says she's all natural apart from her teeth 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And!!! I thought I was going good guns being up at 6 cleaning the skirting boards and living room, then the baby fed and changed and a bitta toast for me. But wow hinchy has her whole house cleaned 🤥🤥🤥 bull tit meter is in overdrive today 😂 😂

Reactions: 15
I do know that I do own the chair too. Whether it’s been checked or not I was simply replying to someone else who mentioned said chair. Hope that helps 👍🏼
Coool story👍👍
You said you hope he isn’t still in it.. Just don’t see why he shouldn’t be in it if it’s perfectly safe for him to be in it😉 ATV!

Reactions: 4
Oh duck off. Here she goes with the anxiety bullshit. She’s wanting people to feel sorry for her. So something must of rattled her. And what does it matter about the kid? Leave it at home with its Dad!! You have the luxury to do that!
Great minds think alike shady posted nearly the same comment at the same time 🤣

Reactions: 1
Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ours phoned last week to make my son an appointment in September, I think that’s because he originally had a check up planned for June, obviously cancelled. I don’t think they’re Open yet though.

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t mentioned her pains in her joints for a long time has she. They must have magically cleared up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she taking the piss? I’m sorry to sound like I’m discrediting someone’s mental health issues but there’s nothing wrong with that women. Except maybe that she has multiple personalities. I’ve said it before, her actions and her words are at complete opposite ends of the spectrum. No hinch, these thoughts don’t go through your head before the dentist, you are full of tit. I have certain anxiety issues and because of this I don’t have social media, I wouldn’t wear a £200 dress to my child’s party and the thought of ever getting married fills me with dread because it’s one of them days where the attention is on you and I hate that. But it’s just one of them things and I deal with as best I can. For the second time from me to hinch this morning, get back in your hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.