Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna end up taking a picture with her dentist or something to prove she’s got an appointment eh🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I believe she is going to the dentist today. Most dentists now do Botox and fillers as a very profitable side line, and they're good people to do it as they're so knowledgeable about the muscles in the face and mouth.
Lots of dentists are only open for dental emergencies, but cosmetic treatments like that are far less invasive and so less risky and ok to go ahead.
I bet she's only using the Gretal filter today to cover the local anaesthetic cream she has smothered around her mouth.
She saw the state of herself on that live and booked herself in pronto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As petty as it is, that really hurt my eyes. I’m surprised she lets anybody wear shoes on in the house. I can’t cope with shoes inside of the house🤣
That and when she throws the dirty laundry for washing on the kitchen floor 🤢

Reactions: 1
Is dentist code for councillor?
This is what gets me about her, if that’s the case then why feel the need to share it at all. People don’t need to know all the ins and outs of your day. Why do her followers need to know she has an appointment, regardless of what it’s for. So no wonder people speculate and question her

Reactions: 9
Appointment letter for the dentist? In Scotland the dentists are only just opening today for emergencies only. Not sure what it’s like in England?

Reactions: 8
She’s still not mopped the bloody living room floor Christ it triggers me!!!!! Must be rank especially after all those guests walking germs in even vest life had his bleeping shoes on 🤢

It’s been on her list for weeks 🤢
Didn’t she do a flash mop ad last week? I remember seeing the grubby wipe on the bottom of it 🤔 maybe that was enough actual cleaning for Grinchy. After all there was a birthday bonanza to plan as well.

My dentist also isn’t open for routine stuff. Remember last time she had toothache she carried on like she was dying for ages. I wonder where she’s going?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Appointment letter for the dentist? In Scotland the dentists are only just opening today for emergencies only. Not sure what it’s like in England?
Ours opened two weeks ago. Some are still only prioritising emergencies but mine are open as normal and seeing patients for routine check ups and hygienist appointments too.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she do a flash mop ad last week? I remember seeing the grubby wipe on the bottom of it 🤔 maybe that was enough actual cleaning for Grinchy. After all there was a birthday bonanza to plan as well.
Think that was just the kitchen. 😆 so purely for show the cleaner must do the rest of the house so it’s not filmed but it is on her list still.. 😂

• Haha
Anxiety posts again. Trust me doollally pants hinch hasn't got severe anxiety (if any at all), as mentioned above what she's put are everyday worries.
She defo can't be going the Dentist.. They are rescheduling all none urgent apps and we can bet our half full bottle of Zoflo that if she'd had toothache we'd have had numerous posts about her soldiering through Ronnies party with horrific pain. Not a mention.
It's either botox or lip filler top up, defo.
Calling tattle bingo on an afternoon/day off to 'recover' when really it'll be to hide the swelling/bruising 😂😂🤦‍♀️
My dentist is open today for non emergencies

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has already all been covered but what work has she had done to her Face?? If you look at some of her old pictures on her personal insta she looks so different! I know some of them are years ago but still!

Reactions: 2
She's had the dentist on her hinch lists a few times now and never made this much of a fuss! She likes to repeat herself over and over when she's lying. Judging by the way she's going on about it, I think it's definitely it's a cover-up for something else.

Reactions: 15
Is the Gretal filter better or worse than the real Grinch?
Honestly can’t bear it, is it a regular feature of hers?

• Haha
Oh here she goes again with the anxiety card 😴

Will there be traffic? Probably Soph, people have lives outside their houses
Do I need to take a coat? Why don’t you get off your phone for 5 minutes and step outside your greyskull castle to see
Is there enough diesel in the car? Probably! You don’t bleeping go anywhere
What if there’s no parking spaces? Shock horror you’ll have to park elsewhere and WALK, do you know what walking is?
What are they doing about Covid? Ever watch the news?? They are still trying to stop people having mass gatherings and taking the piss! Something you blatantly ignore.

There you go Soph! ‘Anxiety’ gone! You can go back to worrying about dog shite in the garden now!
ATV
She has ALL these “worries” but doesn’t worry that someone at the party could be a silent corona carrier and could of passed it to her son ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would love to see her do her royal wave again from her chariot as she passes the commoners on the way to the Botox clinic dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So according to her list, she hasn't mopped her dining room for the whole of June? Queen of clean my arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.