Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all to do with the way he looks, his a good looking guy but because he isn’t the mark wright perfect Essex man type she won’t give him a post on her grid doesn’t fit in with her image of perfection
A good looking guy? Are u ok hun? 😂😂🐸🐸🐸

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
It may be just me thinking this but why is she acting like she's a single parent.
Jamie is there too, surely he can get up early to see to Ronnie and take it in turns but no its always her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A study into the Hinch effect would be amazing. Especially to see if they’re all the same type of personalities/demographics etc. I find the whole thing so strange. Never would I send messages of adoration like that to someone I’d never met before. Even Corey Taylor and I would leave my husband for him..😂😂😂
I love Corey Taylor 😂 my nephew is named corey after him Cos she liked his name 😂 but my sister isn’t a weirdo and hasn’t made him out of mash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So we saw how massive the cake was and the slithers she cut off.... how many people have they bloody fed with it. It’s nearly gone!! 😳
C7EAB45A-3D39-431F-A1F8-27CB70EB4C70.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It may be just me thinking this but why is she acting like she's a single parent.
Jamie is there too, surely he can get up early to see to Ronnie and take it in turns but no its always her.
Because as soon as he goes to sleep, she can’t wait for him to wake up again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not even 930 am and has been caught out with her pre recording and lying. I feel today is gonna be a good day, I’ll pop the kettle on.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Dentists are only open for emergency treatment so thats a LIE!

Starting early this morning Soph 🤥
Another lie, i had an appointment froday coming and they rang to tell me i had to rebook for October. Shes the biggest liar on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmm I thought dentists were only doing emergency appointments? And she complains about every little thing so not heard her mention toothache! And just seen her ‘cleaning’ has she really left that birthday cake out all of yesterday & not bothered to wrap it up?

Reactions: 20
I hate that bleeping clicking of her fingers then its clean thing she does on her stories. We know its pre recorded and you didn't just clean it you daft bint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh so THIS is where my sisters (and brothers?) hang! Can't tell you how excited I was to find you all over the weekend!

Sooo, I've followed "our Soph" probably from near the beginning, I like cleaning accounts but to pop in and out of, not make mashed potato homages out of, or any other vegetables for that matter. Remember they used to be relatively normal? She cleaned, Vestie had a job, was just ok?

Like wtf happened guyyyz??!! I fell away from it a bit when she got pregnant and then even more so when "Our Ronnie" was born (have zero interest in watching other folks kids) and now it just is like one big #AD. I wouldn't even mind but it's just so sly. Three things finished me off. The BBQ ( soooo anxious guys with this lockdown, yeah right) The soak or not to soak (are folk really that thick to think that was a chat with her and vestie and not a ready made campaign) and then Our Ron's birthday. Seriously, wtf was that all about, it couldn't have screamed me me me anymore f it tried. Poor kid.

Well those 3 things and the cooking, oh man the "cooking". 100% a cookbook on the horizion (think the make up one must have been binned as that was 100% tested out on the sheep first with the "tutorials")

Anyway kidz, look forward to catching up on the gazillion threads, may take me a while as I'm just learning guys, does that make sense? Hope this helps. ATV x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.