Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys what have I missed? Hopefully not too much. I had to stay off my phone yesterday as I was hosting a vow renewal for 30, I mean 6 people. It was so lovely. I spent the day crying 😂
I need to catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think I just swallowed my whole head after cringing so hard after that bleeping Burger King rap.. she’s lost the plot she’s fully GONE

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still can’t believe the selfish witch never gave Jamie a grid post for his first Father’s Day. Done herself one for her birthday. Even the bleeping dog got one. We know the pecking order in that house!
She also gave herself a first Mother’s Day post😂😂

Although I didn’t wish my partner a happy Father’s Day yesterday on social media, purely because we spent the morning together as a family before he went to work, then again in the evening and I just don’t see the point in a post when I’m with him. We do the same for Mother’s Day, our birthdays, Valentine’s Day.. Maybe we’re a miserable couple but we spend them together🙈 It’s like on my sons birthday we will just post a few pictures at the end of the day with what we have been up to. It’s not like we wake up, happy birthday collage, pictures alllllllll dayyyyyy then a night can’t believe my baby is whatever age post🙈 is that bad? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone repost the pic of the 3 of them from the party where vesty looks like a minder on the side please

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she not realise that the average working family are up at about 6am everyday anyway?
no? I guessed she would have no reason to know that...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What the hell is wrong with this woman? Rapping to a song like a teenager, where is Ronnie when she is fart arsing around? Surely vest ain’t sitting there listening to her wailing like that? If was my husband he would think I had a screw loose!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can’t believe the selfish witch never gave Jamie a grid post for his first Father’s Day. Done herself one for her birthday. Even the bleeping dog got one. We know the pecking order in that house!
I think it’s all to do with the way he looks, his a good looking guy but because he isn’t the mark wright perfect Essex man type she won’t give him a post on her grid doesn’t fit in with her image of perfection

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s all to do with the way he looks, his a good looking guy but because he isn’t the mark wright perfect Essex man type she won’t give him a post on her grid doesn’t fit in with her image of perfection
Could be. Although he had the boggle eyes 👀 when they got married. So she knew what she was signing up to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder how much she is charging her sister in law for that little shout out. No mates rates with her I’m guessing
It’s all so fake isn’t, like pointing and making it look like she really wants to help. I just can’t stand her b

Reactions: 5
I really thought she would have done one to try and out do Stacey but I should have realised it’s all me me me with her. Stacey even included joe’s other son from his previous relationship In a grid post and his name on the presents.

Reactions: 20
What an utter arsewipe! "Its my sister in law's small business" She cannot bear the thought of anyone being bigger than her can she? Why not say " it's my sister in law's business and it would be great if you could take a look" but no. What an absolute twit!

Reactions: 29
that kid naps quick don’t he... mines been up since 5 & I think (my partners getting him to sleep as I’m working) that he’s only just back to sleep

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.