Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think this stupid gretal rapping is all distraction techniques because she feels a negative story might be brewing in the press?

One can only hope!!!

Is it possible to assume that gleam would pay off the neighbours? To avoid a press story etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know there will be people who say that all of us who use Tattle need evaluating 😉
If that's the case then everyone who uses any form of social media needs evaluating!😂
I would love a psychologist to ask me why I use Tattle! I'd say "because I'm a mad bastard, here for the laughs with like minded people who have no intention of giving it up so bugger off" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So now we know what she spent all day yesterday doing.....

Learning a rap to try to get freebies or some shite from Burger King.

And gaslighting her SIL (if the same one whose account she ripped off) with promises of sales through her Army.

ALL THE VEST

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spraying dettol all over her Chairs. Someone’s definitely had people in the house touching them 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wonder how much she is charging her sister in law for that little shout out. No mates rates with her I’m guessing
Oh defo not!! I'd say Freda is on her way with the dart gun, just incase verucca gets a bit outta control. Vestie will have been on he phone from this morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh defo not!! I'd say Freda is on her way with the dart gun, just incase verucca gets a bit outta control. Vestie will have been on he phone from this morning 😂😂😂
Definitely. I bet gleam have been on the phone already this morning asking what the duck that live was about. She’ll be winding herself up nicely for the rest of the day. Hopefully for a full on melt down later. I hope she manages to get on insta before they tranq dart her though!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So in 20minutes, she has managed to get all that done plus edit a video.

Its amazing how much of a fraud she is and how her hinchers don't see it I'll never know.
More respect would come from me if she cleaned in real time.
"Aw tit, Ronnie's awake, ill need to finish this later."
Tad more relatable than a 2min edited video 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Another pre record I see....the dining room filmed at night and then it’s daytime again 🙄
Trying to make out they chilled out in amongst the mess yesterday 😂 I’m no hincher but Jesus Christ even I would have had to have tidied up yesterday 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I wonder if she knows those washing pods she is using will do jack tit to that big load! Anything over 4kg I’m sure it says on the side of the box use two

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please tell me Ronnie, a one year old, isn’t still getting strapped in to that thing?
24BF3D7B-7F65-44E2-BB70-944B069F0A10.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
A study into the Hinch effect would be amazing. Especially to see if they’re all the same type of personalities/demographics etc. I find the whole thing so strange. Never would I send messages of adoration like that to someone I’d never met before. Even Corey Taylor and I would leave my husband for him..😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.