Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning trolls!
wow the last few days have been a whirlwind of gold content hasn’t it 😂

she’s really starting to lose the plot isn’t she!
my friend at Gleam messaged me and asked if I’d seen the live but because I hadn’t seen it I couldn’t really press for any gossip

she just said “it was a tit show I am embarrassed to even work for the company representing her” 😂😂😂
That is quite a quote WOW

I seen a tweet yesterday (should have did screenshot) by someone in that line of business - who said "I believe she is a nice lady but her management team are god awful"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She didn’t say she was going to the dentist. She said she had an “appointment” and needed to check she had the letter (so unlikely to be dentist). She just asked Jamie, hyperthetically what he would think of first if he had a [dentist] appointment. I think she just used dentist to make her question more specific for him (otherwise he would respond with “what sort of appointment?”).

A dentist probably wouldn’t sent an appointment letter and if they did it would be sent far in advance, which is unlikely considering the current situation. She’s got a hospital appointment - perhaps a scan, which is probably what she wants everyone to think, except we didn’t. 🤣

Oh and Ronnie (and presumably Jamie) are going too. They wouldn’t all need to go to the dentist.
She wrote on her story she has the dentist......

Reactions: 8
She’s deffo not autistic. I work with children and adults with autism of varying degrees.

She’s just a relatable head.

Aww we have the same mash head piccie lol
I thought I'd written another post but couldn't remember doing that but it was yours haha
I'll change mine so not to confuse myself x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This whole "really small business" thing is getting right on my tits.

SS is specifically pointing it out now as well. It's like they're either doing it so people think "aww how good of them promoting small businesses, they're sooooo genuine/normal/down to earth" :rolleyes: or they've been told they have to let people know?

Either way, it's annoying me!! 😂
I work in social media and it's in the play book at the minute, so she'll be advised to do this by her PR Team. Don't know if you've seen the eBay ads on TV? "Thousands of small businesses on eBay are helping to keep the nation going" so yeah it's the in thing right now for influencers. Stronger together think the campaign was called but can't remember exactly tbh

Reactions: 14
Can she just stop it with the anxiety card making out no one in the world feels the way she does you put yourself out there for "millions" to see you have a partner at home 24/7 just stop with the sympathy card. She's definitely hit a nerve with me today.

Reactions: 15
Nothing can convince me otherwise with the way she looked on that live😂
When I was a teenager my mum and her boyfriend used to have drug party’s every night of the week and they all acted like that 😂. I really wouldn’t be surprised.
As an adult you learn two things, cheese is expensive and most people do coke (I don’t personally but I know a LOT of people that have or do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Come on now Tattlers. Remember the constant dentist appointments in her book. Dentist is code!!! Is it for therapy? Nails? Hair do? I’m guessing Botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on now Tattlers. Remember the constant dentist appointments in her book. Dentist is code!!! Is it for therapy? Nails? Hair do? I’m guessing Botox.
I wish mine did filler! Dentist today but can’t have my face done til 17th July (provisional). Gutted! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone has popped our favourite story on today (apologises if already on)

BBQ
View attachment 160279
Can we start like putting a greyed pic over this one cause honestly everytime I see this I think it’s a madam taussards waxwork

Those 6 guests really went to town on the huge cake...
Didn’t they? They must have been rolled out of the door I’m surprised she’s not claimed she made it herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.