Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t mentioned her pains in her joints for a long time has she. They must have magically cleared up.
This bugged me for a long time because she’s just so dramatic and attention seeking. My wrists and fingers were agony for months after giving birth. I quickly put on my thinking cap and decided it must just be my joints settling back in after all the pregnancy relaxing hormone is leaving my body. Didn’t say a word to anyone. Told myself if it didn’t pass by 6 months I’ll ask about it. And what do you know? 4 months in and it’s gone. I didn’t contact the Sun so they can run a story about how I can “barely change a nappy” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She didn’t say she was going to the dentist. She said she had an “appointment” and needed to check she had the letter (so unlikely to be dentist). She just asked Jamie, hyperthetically what he would think of first if he had a [dentist] appointment. I think she just used dentist to make her question more specific for him (otherwise he would respond with “what sort of appointment?”).

A dentist probably wouldn’t sent an appointment letter and if they did it would be sent far in advance, which is unlikely considering the current situation. She’s got a hospital appointment - perhaps a scan, which is probably what she wants everyone to think, except we didn’t. 🤣

Oh and Ronnie (and presumably Jamie) are going too. They wouldn’t all need to go to the dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning guyzz anyone up late last night thinking about roasts dinners or boats?

If there was a tattle Hall of fame, the weekend would be all over it. I'm sure I laughed more at this than dm ur dad😂😂😂

#bekond today guyzzz I just love it because we're all in this together x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has ALL these “worries” but doesn’t worry that someone at the party could be a silent corona carrier and could of passed it to her son ffs
Yeah her worries seem to go out the grey blinded window when there’s a photo shoot op to be had 🤮

Reactions: 5
I think she's preggers, therefore taking Vestlife and Ronseal to her antenatal appointment. I think she asked Vestlife about the dentist as a cover up as she mentioned having an appointment but wasn't specific. Even Vestlife went "what are you on about"

Reactions: 4
She didn’t say she was going to the dentist. She said she had an “appointment” and needed to check she had the letter (so unlikely to be dentist). She just asked Jamie, hyperthetically what he would think of first if he had a [dentist] appointment. I think she just used dentist to make her question more specific for him (otherwise he would respond with “what sort of appointment?”).

A dentist probably wouldn’t sent an appointment letter and if they did it would be sent far in advance, which is unlikely considering the current situation. She’s got a hospital appointment - perhaps a scan, which is probably what she wants everyone to think, except we didn’t. 🤣

Oh and Ronnie (and presumably Jamie) are going too. They wouldn’t all need to go to the dentist.
She wrote it here that she has the dentist.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She has said the dentist. She asked vesti what he would think to do before going and he said check he’d brushed his teeth. Then she said she wishes she was more like him.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone has popped our favourite story on today (apologises if already on)

BBQ
covidiot.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No that's it she did not use Bobby Valentino slow down in her stories, she is ruining all my fav songs😭😭😭

• Haha
Another pre record I see....the dining room filmed at night and then it’s daytime again 🙄
Trying to make out they chilled out in amongst the mess yesterday 😂 I’m no hincher but Jesus Christ even I would have had to have tidied up yesterday 🙈
Those 6 guests really went to town on the huge cake...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My super early thread suggestion: I'll marry bug boy and coin on the name, no matter about the looks its all just a game.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She definatly said she was going to the dentist

Attachments

Morning Tattle Bastards
Does anyone else think that Hinch’s regular trips to the dentists is actually counselling sessions? My dentist is only doing emergency appointments at the moment.
Or support for her eating disorder? Going to the dentist is something to hide behind as can you imagine the headlines if she admitted to having a problem with food?

I’m not sure about the ante natal appt theory as my pals who are pregnant have to go to all their ante natal appts alone at the moment due to covid even scans

Reactions: 8
Not one to defend HunchBunch but it was my birthday over the weekend and I ate a whole Colin the Caterpillar cake, so I definitely could have finished off Peter in a few days. Looked dry as anything though. I’ll stick with Colin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know everyone with anxiety is different. But she's a bloody insult to try to act relatable to her army who she's probably added to the MH issues of from the debt she's got them into by creating this cult who must own her entire life.
Come live in my head Zoph for a day, I'll show you anxiety. Try being orphaned at 28 with very aging grandparents and having daily exhausting thoughts of losing your home every single day (lost my home when Mum died and had 4 weeks to get out... kind). This isn't a pity party for me so please don't give me any lol but more to reiterate a point for Queen Zoph when she reads here that your life is a bleeping DODDLE LOVE.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.