Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsK32

I couldn't disagree more, the last thing she is is vulnerable, it's what she wants us all to think though for sure.

As someone said a few posts back, she has built a brand - that, in today's market, is not easy to do at all, especially one that earns as much as hers. All the hinch trademarks, documents filed etc - that is absolutely not from wee vulnerable Soph, it is ALL an act.

I blame Simon Cowell for all of this :D He knew early on that to stand out you had to have an angle, his was "nasty" but we all know now what that was, an act, a persona. Our Sophs act is that she's just a regular gal with all of life's regular problems and insecurities but still manages to have a "stunning clean home, doting husband, beautiful child and gorgeous pet" If she can do it so can you, you just have to follow her and listen to her and this life could be yours - that is the message and sadly so many people fall for it.
It is 100% an act. Look back through her social media. She moved out of home and had a flat with a friend before moving in with vestie. She used to go on girls holiday, cooked, baked, nights out, started a job in the centre of London, work events in foreign countries. None of this screams anxious little Sophie who can’t do anything for herself or without someone.

Reactions: 31

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Does she ever stop ordering and buying stuff??? So let me get this straight, she buys (or were they gifted?) 6 fake plastic hanging baskets costing an incredible £260 EACH that all look identical....but has a potting table and now a mini greenhouse? But doesn’t know what to put into the greenhouse? It seems she just buys for the sake of buying. She’s always banging on about items she has actually forgotten she has ordered. More money than sense.
And excused spending over 1200 quid on plastic flowers by saying she couldn't grow anything. Yet now she wants to grow things 🙄
She spews more shit than a farmer muck spreading 😂

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Oooh my thread title was chosen! Thank you guyzzzzz! Which one of you do I send a picture of my kids to for you to recreate them out of potato? Or is the prize stale rabbit penis cake today? Either way I await it being delivered in a van with its own little driver.

She's something else today isn't she?! That list of worries - yes it is normal to consider things like that when leaving the house but no it isn't normal to post about them for sympathy. And if she is even going to the dentist then I am 100% sure they will have briefed her on the phone or by letter with their protocols for social distancing. Stupid bint.

• Haha
  • Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Yeah I’m here! Been here on and off, I’ve not seen her since Saturday 🤷‍♀️
So pleased you stayed! Do you know if any of your other neighbours are on here? If not, could you perhaps pop some invites to Tattle.life through their doors 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBint

New thread post

Grinches bought a greenhouse to grow some vegetables but really jaymeee needs to go in there to grow some testicles.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Justbeingnosie

Hi! First post, mainly as that Greenhouse out of seasons pushed me fully to the dark side......or rather, i have seen the light 😂 herbs my arse! Who puts herbs on Bachelors pasta & sauce?

“The show must go on, Hinch got a grow on, no end to her greed 🤑 shes now growing weed?!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AC55

VIP Member
What an utter arsewipe! "Its my sister in law's small business" She cannot bear the thought of anyone being bigger than her can she? Why not say " it's my sister in law's business and it would be great if you could take a look" but no. What an absolute twat!

Reactions: 29

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Nothing can convince me otherwise with the way she looked on that live😂
When I was a teenager my mum and her boyfriend used to have drug party’s every night of the week and they all acted like that 😂. I really wouldn’t be surprised.
As an adult you learn two things, cheese is expensive and most people do coke (I don’t personally but I know a LOT of people that have or do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28