Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Lurker here! Hi everybody! Literally registered to say this 😂 I genuinely believe she’s got some form of autism. Ive been saying it for a good year or so now! I know a LOT of people use that as an excuse for the way they are or the way some people are,but the more I see of her the more I think it.Her mannerisms,the way she is obsessed with things,the sheer excitement over tiny things.. I think she has a mild version of it! (I hope lm not offending anyone who think she hasn’t got it and knows people who do,and just thinks she’s a twat!)
My cousin is autistic & my step nephew - trust me she’s not autistic she’s just a spoilt attention seeking brat who plays on People’s emotions who have issues who gaslights people go get them to give her money

Reactions: 36

Henny Penny

VIP Member
So we saw how massive the cake was and the slithers she cut off.... how many people have they bloody fed with it. It’s nearly gone!! 😳
C7EAB45A-3D39-431F-A1F8-27CB70EB4C70.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Boleynr

Chatty Member
It's awful. The only positive I can take from it is thank feck he's a boy. I couldn't take a daughter and the matching dresses (probably daily!) - a mini Soph *shudders* but yeah he just looks absolutely ridiculous and that's so sad. Any parents I know make sure their kids are taken care of first, clothes, shoes - just looking the part, not neccesarily with lots of money, just working with what you have, and they get the rest (money and time wise) and that's daily, not on a special day like their birthday. Was her day really
!! I thought this. My son was all dressed up like this for his special day (baptism) as you can see my hair hasn’t been done for a while (even worse now) but I always make sure he’s dressed nicely and it doesn’t even cost a lot I got 6 outfits for him in the M&S sale for £30 it doesn’t cost too much to keep your child well dressed and she just puts him in well too short shorts and crappy bodysuits

p.s. the flat cap is because my grandad wore them not because of peaky blinders

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Why is she so concerned about Covid today but didn’t give a shit when she had 30 people over for the party at the weekend, when she broke lockdown for bbq’s, when she had her mum in and out the gaff, when vestlife was in and out the shops for her, buying her the bench and when they went out picking up sticks ?????
Or when she was touching everything in b&m

• Haha

Vest_foot_forward

LOL mentioning her SIL as she knows she needs to keep family close as its all about to go off! I hope she loses her hinchers as shes a piss taking lying nasal talking hag

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Hello magazine getting content off tattle now? 😂 bet she’s raging they’ve released the price of her wedding dress!
EF623D3A-403A-4368-AD19-B0C00B73881D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

a big give away

Chatty Member
So in 20minutes, she has managed to get all that done plus edit a video.

Its amazing how much of a fraud she is and how her hinchers don't see it I'll never know.
More respect would come from me if she cleaned in real time.
"Aw shit, Ronnie's awake, ill need to finish this later."
Tad more relatable than a 2min edited video 👍

• Heart

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Ok ok I’m thinking a psychologist needs to give us input. Someone somewhere must be one on here. She’s a great theory for a project! Gretal always comes out when she’s pissed off and heading for a rant or a meltdown. I need to know the official ness of a psychs input

Parking my arse here ☕

• Haha
  • Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Well why the hell did you fucking buy it then????
God she pisses me off buying things for the sake of it. She has no money worries at all has she.
The rest of us hard working people who go out to work every day spend our money on bills and mortgages/rent. Most are struggling due to the Covid-19 situation.
Yet she buys useless shit and tells the world she doesn't know what to put in it.
She's infuriating and just despicable.

Screenshot_20200622_164931.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

MsJones

New thread suggestion

Bun in the oven rumours and fake anxiety woes, when it comes to grabbing those headlines Hinch will go to all time lows

Reactions: 33

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
"Make Henry some supper"?? Does he not just eat dog food. I don't "make" my dog food, I feed him his food....what is she doing at 10pm, whipping him up a quiche???

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I am absolutely raging with her patronising description ‘just a little local dentist’ That’s so dismissive of a highly trained medical professional, just because she’s trying to be relatable. I’m sure the little local dentist with 2763 gram followers will not be happy with that description. She‘s such a fecking cow, I’m disgusted

• Heart
Reactions: 31