Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Right just throwing this out there. That massive Peter rabbit cake was obviously professionally done. Hinch has cleverly claimed to have done everything herself mainly from eBay, meaning she hasn’t had to tag any companies with anything to do with the party. That cake hasn’t featured in the main grid post of Ronnies birthday, therefore doesn’t require any tagging. It’s very briefly in stories again with no tag. There’s been no mention of collecting the cake prior to his birthday, which is odd considering how she documented doing everything else before the party and for someone who writes a list for everything was there even any mention of an actual birthday cake anywhere?. I think the cake has been delivered to the house by someone, possibly someone she is close with and has attended the party too. Sorry this is long but it’s just so suspicious of her and I find it a really big clue to suggest she has defo hidden the extent of the guests at the party. Cakes are one of the main things people brag about on insta and she hasn’t done that. Mystery cake maker has either been paid a lot of money for that cake and to keep it quiet or it’s someone close enough that they value her friendship and and an invite to Ronnies birthday over a tag to help their business. I don’t think anyone has piped up about the cake yet have they?

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Swipeupguyzzz

But just think about how attached she is to her parents, still going every weekend for lunch, getting affirmation from her mum for every decision she makes. She behaves like a needy young girl who should be taken care of. Remember how nervous she was about taking Ronnie swimming and it was always Jamie doing the lion’s share of that. She very rarely drives anywhere and it seems like she needs to be pandered to all the time. I’d say Gretel is her alter ego where she can be feisty and opinionated, but the real Sophie is pretty vulnerable and needy.
I couldn't disagree more, the last thing she is is vulnerable, it's what she wants us all to think though for sure.

As someone said a few posts back, she has built a brand - that, in today's market, is not easy to do at all, especially one that earns as much as hers. All the hinch trademarks, documents filed etc - that is absolutely not from wee vulnerable Soph, it is ALL an act.

I blame Simon Cowell for all of this :D He knew early on that to stand out you had to have an angle, his was "nasty" but we all know now what that was, an act, a persona. Our Sophs act is that she's just a regular gal with all of life's regular problems and insecurities but still manages to have a "stunning clean home, doting husband, beautiful child and gorgeous pet" If she can do it so can you, you just have to follow her and listen to her and this life could be yours - that is the message and sadly so many people fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I hate that fucking clicking of her fingers then its clean thing she does on her stories. We know its pre recorded and you didn't just clean it you daft bint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Who the fuck tags the dentist in their stories just coz she’s gone and had her £5k smile checked 😂 and then called it a ‘little local dentist guuuyss’. Bet he’s fuckin chuffed he went to college and uni for 10yrs to then have some online sales woman call him that 🤣 And stop saying everything where you live is little, you don’t live in a fucking village it’s a TOWN 😤

• Haha

Allthevest20

VIP Member
I know everyone with anxiety is different. But she's a bloody insult to try to act relatable to her army who she's probably added to the MH issues of from the debt she's got them into by creating this cult who must own her entire life.
Come live in my head Zoph for a day, I'll show you anxiety. Try being orphaned at 28 with very aging grandparents and having daily exhausting thoughts of losing your home every single day (lost my home when Mum died and had 4 weeks to get out... kind). This isn't a pity party for me so please don't give me any lol but more to reiterate a point for Queen Zoph when she reads here that your life is a FUCKING DODDLE LOVE.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I think it’s all to do with the way he looks, his a good looking guy but because he isn’t the mark wright perfect Essex man type she won’t give him a post on her grid doesn’t fit in with her image of perfection
Could be. Although he had the boggle eyes 👀 when they got married. So she knew what she was signing up to 😂

• Haha

Punkpunkpunk

I'm fucking disgusted. Who the fuck does that?!?! I think the 'Hinch Army' deserve cult status now. What a piece of absolute shit to send stuff like that to that lady just because she dares to have an opinion. Who would even be arsed to send it to their mate to snitch?! Must have run out of Zoflora or the fumes from the Dettol have gone to what's left of their minds. FUUUUUUCK OFFFFFF.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You can hear on occasion when her mask slips from Hinch into Sophie. When she scalds her mother and Jamie for things. When she was clearly sick of Ronnie shrieking and pulled him out the high chair. That’s the real her and that’s cool. We are all snappy, angry, moody, sick of it sometimes. It’s just most of us don’t pretend not to be.

Reactions: 23

Anything you like

VIP Member
She gave herself a grid post for her birthday and her first Mother’s Day and her dogs birthday but Jamie didn’t get one for fathers day? Wow

Mejustme

VIP Member
I’m new here, I stumbled on this by chance and it’s hilarious.. my girlfriend follows her so I occasionally see her stuff. Can someone explain a few nicknames lol
Who is Ma Barker?
Bumstrecher? 😂
And is Jamie best life because he wears vests a lot?
Sorry for the long post lol
Ma Barker is Sophie's mum ,otherwise known as big freda
Bumstretcher is one of her many bot "followers" along with the likes of cumslut 22
Jamie is a cool dude who lives in wife beater vests although he's 41
All the vest 😂

• Haha