Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sexferguson

I’m new here, I stumbled on this by chance and it’s hilarious.. my girlfriend follows her so I occasionally see her stuff. Can someone explain a few nicknames lol
Who is Ma Barker?
Bumstrecher? 😂
And is Jamie best life because he wears vests a lot?
Sorry for the long post lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
WOW who knew putting a child in a car would cause them to go to sleep she’s a genius first person to ever do it and name it good Soph your such a good mum 😆 😂

Goodluck when you eventually get home and he’s wide awake for you all night ATB MATE

• Haha

Swipeupguyzzz

You do realise she always knows exactly what she's going to do/use/put the stuff she buys eh? The questions are only so the "army" feel included/valued/part of the "story". Posts a question, gets the engagement, says thanks guys, that's SUCH a great idea - what would I do without you all, then does what she had planned all along.

She's also obvs had the management memo that SS is always building her own stuff (need to stay relatable Soph, it's 2020) queue her putting together the bottom poles (all by herself!) then clicking her fingers while Vesty actually builds it. *yawn*

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Hope this helps...

Posting a lot of photo's recently modelling clothes, after a collab are we?
Yep, and Adam from In The Style has been commenting on her stuff (and vice verca) since last year. There will be a collab before too long! I can hear it now... "Guyzzzzz, as you know I love my loungewear and dresses that are easy to wear around the house, AND I love a barg - so when ITS approached me I was soooo excited. So here it is guys The Hinchy Solomon Collection! Made for tall, skinny girls! All items are strapless, including the winter collection, perfectly highlighting your shoulders, collarbones & gravity defying titties. Does that make sense? Hope this helps. ATB"

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dexy

VIP Member
When she showed the box I genuinely thought she’d bought Ronnie one of those cute kiddie loungers. Silly me, thinking of the boy. 😔

• Sad
  • Haha

Brightstar72

VIP Member
That rap! 🤦🏻‍♀️ she clearly wants the papers to pick it up as “the hilarious Mrs hinch” and to repost stories of the minions telling her you’re soooooo funny, zoph made my day ad nauseam. It’s a good day for engagement, clearly

Don’t you ever get tired of the fake adoration, hinch? As that’s what it is FAKE, it’s not real life it’s unknowns behind a screen and you’re letting them see intimate moments of your child and the inside of your home on the daily 🤢

• Sick

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ok ok I’m thinking a psychologist needs to give us input. Someone somewhere must be one on here. She’s a great theory for a project! Gretal always comes out when she’s pissed off and heading for a rant or a meltdown. I need to know the official ness of a psychs input

Parking my arse here ☕
I'm not a psychologist but its pretty clear Gretal comes out when shes feeling manic

• Heart
Reactions: 25

mammaof3

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has popped our favourite story on today (apologises if already on)

BBQ
covidiot.png

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
never mind Jamie and hinchs relationship, I want to know what’s really the crack between her and Stacey. There’s just too many similarities going on side by side that I really question if they are actually friends at all. Hinch gets mashed potato Ronnie, now Stacey has posted a beautiful piece of artwork that someone has done of Rex, and Stacey has even paid her for it after seeing it.

I deleted this before because after comparing I’m not even sure if this is the same person so if it needs removing I understand but can someone confirm if this is J? It’s his sisters wedding and what makes me think he’s had work / nose job but then I compared and thought maybe he’s got a relative that looks like him 😆

Surely it can’t be? Can it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

MsJones

How does a women with crippling anxiety walk down the high street in broad daylight making a video of her talking to the camera?! I’m only a slightly anxious person (I don’t have anxiety) and even bringing my phone out to take a pic of something makes me cringe so hard when I’m alone because I’m worried people are watching thinking I’m an idiot!!!
Couldn’t agree with this more!
I suffer with panic disorder & have done since I was the victim of an attack when I was 22, I know there are many types of anxiety and disorders relating to it, but the last thing I would be doing if I had a bout of bad anxiety is posting on social media about my day/whereabouts/activities for the world to see, when you have those levels of anxiety sharing your world is the last thing you want to do, it’s often the other way around.
She’s an insult to people who do suffer with mental health issues, she thinks it’s the ‘in thing’ to have so that’s what she will portray for her own self gain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Guys what have I missed? Hopefully not too much. I had to stay off my phone yesterday as I was hosting a vow renewal for 30, I mean 6 people. It was so lovely. I spent the day crying 😂
I need to catch up!

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Well well the anxiety card being played again. Fuck off Hinch you’ve been to home bargains or b and m without going through all that shite.

• Haha