Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
I went to the vet this morning with my handsnome. Will the world stop turning cos I forgot to record it? And I gave my daughter lunch. Which I forgot to photograph and write on a white board.
sorry guyzzzzz just learning
Not recorded, didn’t happen then 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
Good morning trolls!
wow the last few days have been a whirlwind of gold content hasn’t it 😂

she’s really starting to lose the plot isn’t she!
my friend at Gleam messaged me and asked if I’d seen the live but because I hadn’t seen it I couldn’t really press for any gossip

she just said “it was a shit show I am embarrassed to even work for the company representing her” 😂😂😂
I'm so behind ....what happened? What was a shit show? X

I managed to screen record some of the live the other day, however I got a text halfway through and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit it out. I want to post the video but don’t want the name of who texted me appearing on here. Any ideas?
are you on an iPhone? crop the video if so x

Hi guyzzz just having a Mugshot out my collarbone. Anyone else do this? Maybe I'm strange but I love it guyzzz. I'm gonna call them Ian and Del. I just love them. Might do this in my little memory corner in the attic. Just sit there with Ian and Del having Mugshot and wondering who Ronnien is gonna marry and what age he will become financially worthless. I'm actually crying guyzzz. Totes emosh.
🤣👏🏼 ATV

Goldieoldie

Missed a few pages so not sure if this has been said but her dentist was opened. First day back today.
Not sticking up for her just checked the Instagram page xx

Swipeupguyzzz

Do you all stalk her swipes to see how many clicks she is getting or is that just me? :D Too many threads to check to see if this has been discussed before

Boobyx

I don’t believe that’s her. I may be wrong, but isn’t that the only picture we’ve seen from her bigger days? Seems a bit suspicious 😒🤔
Its an article in the sun, she shared it on her instagram for the 10 year challenge. Its linked a few comments back

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Lurker here! Hi everybody! Literally registered to say this 😂 I genuinely believe she’s got some form of autism. Ive been saying it for a good year or so now! I know a LOT of people use that as an excuse for the way they are or the way some people are,but the more I see of her the more I think it.Her mannerisms,the way she is obsessed with things,the sheer excitement over tiny things.. I think she has a mild version of it! (I hope lm not offending anyone who think she hasn’t got it and knows people who do,and just thinks she’s a twat!)

Ooo can you give more examples? I don’t really know a lot about autism to be honest.

Sneakymum101

Is her neighbour still here? Not to be a cow but I read something along the lines of her not wanting to be taken to court over taking photos but it’s my understanding that the law states you can take photos of anything you want it’s not illegal? Did we find out any more juicy gossip from her neighbour because I missed the majority

Justapeep

VIP Member
Oh fuck off. Here she goes with the anxiety bullshit. She’s wanting people to feel sorry for her. So something must of rattled her. And what does it matter about the kid? Leave it at home with its Dad!! You have the luxury to do that!
Great minds think alike shady posted nearly the same comment at the same time 🤣