Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills2704

Interesting that the person who drew R for SS has brought it....yet she drew one for Hinch a year ago and nothing

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity .... For someone who claims such drastic weight loss the first place weight goes from is your boobs and hers are always up quite high .... Has she ever said she has implants ??? Or always in a fitted strapless ??
I want to say implants will keep them up there like mine but it also depends where your boobs sit before you them then done, or if you go over or under the muscle.

Spoke

VIP Member
Can really see the shape of Ronnies is really flat on one side, hopefully once he has proper hair it won’t be so obvious, poor little mite
I’ve never looked at an adult and thought “christ you’ve got a flat head” but I agree I really hope it adjusts now he’s upright more often

bellinibobble

VIP Member
!! I thought this. My son was all dressed up like this for his special day (baptism) as you can see my hair hasn’t been done for a while (even worse now) but I always make sure he’s dressed nicely and it doesn’t even cost a lot I got 6 outfits for him in the M&S sale for £30 it doesn’t cost too much to keep your child well dressed and she just puts him in well too short shorts and crappy bodysuits

p.s. the flat cap is because my grandad wore them not because of peaky blinders
So cute 😍

Babooshka

Ok ok I’m thinking a psychologist needs to give us input. Someone somewhere must be one on here. She’s a great theory for a project! Gretal always comes out when she’s pissed off and heading for a rant or a meltdown. I need to know the official ness of a psychs input

Parking my arse here ☕
Don’t want to disappoint you but she’d probably be categorised as a garden variety narcissist

Anxiety posts again. Trust me doollally pants hinch hasn't got severe anxiety (if any at all), as mentioned above what she's put are everyday worries.
She defo can't be going the Dentist.. They are rescheduling all none urgent apps and we can bet our half full bottle of Zoflo that if she'd had toothache we'd have had numerous posts about her soldiering through Ronnies party with horrific pain. Not a mention.
It's either botox or lip filler top up, defo.
Calling tattle bingo on an afternoon/day off to 'recover' when really it'll be to hide the swelling/bruising 😂😂🤦‍♀️
My dentist is open today for non emergencies

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already all been covered but what work has she had done to her Face?? If you look at some of her old pictures on her personal insta she looks so different! I know some of them are years ago but still!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve noticed this too! I don’t follow her but every time I check in after here, she’s not really got gretal now has she. Gleam will have told her she’s a beautiful queen who can get more work and leave the cleaning behind (probs and the mad hinchers) is she leaves gretal behind 😒
Oh definitely!! Probably thought to herself if she ditches Gretel and shows her face more she might get more deals. Still has to thank her fans after she shows it though "for being so nice" 🙄

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
It’s really weird that I’m her private insta her posts don’t get many commente.
Ronnie’s birthday pic just has 9 comments and Henry’s none.

I know is only insta but for someone that with sick high insta presence I’d expect more especially with 50k followers on her personal.
Or are they all bots too and her friends are really not her friends.
She turns comments off