Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Mystery solved about all the cheese they usually have in the fridge !

Cheese on toast every night for Henry’s ‘ supper ‘ makes perfect sense 😳

Reactions: 1

Tilly3

VIP Member
And excused spending over 1200 quid on plastic flowers by saying she couldn't grow anything. Yet now she wants to grow things 🙄
She spews more shit than a farmer muck spreading 😂
You do realise she always knows exactly what she's going to do/use/put the stuff she buys eh? The questions are only so the "army" feel included/valued/part of the "story". Posts a question, gets the engagement, says thanks guys, that's SUCH a great idea - what would I do without you all, then does what she had planned all along.

She's also obvs had the management memo that SS is always building her own stuff (need to stay relatable Soph, it's 2020) queue her putting together the bottom poles (all by herself!) then clicking her fingers while Vesty actually builds it. *yawn*
shes pissing me off no end now, absolutely no value of money whatsoever, crappy tat crap tat and more crap n tat every chuffing day 🤬🤬

No, but she receives a commission on every eb@y swipe up and even if you don't buy anything it puts a marker on for 30 days

So anything you buy after that she gets the commission

So clear your cookies
That’s very interesting, thanks for that 👍🏻

Reactions: 1

Fairy_funny

Unless they carried that heavy wooden walker on their walk today it looks like she recorded that footage yesterday. Didn't one of the maldon tattlers say that only one of their cars was one the drive when they went by yesterday?

The other option is that the walker lives at Ma Barkers house permanently. In which case Ronnie shouldn't be touching it Sophie you covididiot 😡
My daughter sat in a walker from my mums house in her garden & we cleaned it before she sat in it. She may have done that but if she had 30 people in her garden yesterday then I doubt it 😂
I managed to screen record some of the live the other day, however I got a text halfway through and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit it out. I want to post the video but don’t want the name of who texted me appearing on here. Any ideas?
If it’s an iphone you can crop it the way you do with a photo.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know but I wish mine bloody was! My gnashers need serious attention, at least 3 of my veneers are broken, mind u im not sure can afford to get the fixed now 😕

Boobyx

Other than this one pic there’s no other proof. All the pics on her insta show her as a skinny extension blonde going all the way back to 2011 when she was supposedly so overweight she needed surgery.
I got it from the sun newspaper, i know it doesn't mean its true though but the eyes are the same

MsJones

Guyssss bit late to this, but how do I request a name change? Just tried messaging admin & it says I don’t have permission to email this user 🤷‍♀️