Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Other than this one pic there’s no other proof. All the pics on her insta show her as a skinny extension blonde going all the way back to 2011 when she was supposedly so overweight she needed surgery.
I think in the photo albums she shared a few weeks back some of her childhood / teenage+ photos she was definitely heavier.

Reactions: 2

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Gretal is
You know what really annoys me about Zophie? The way she uses Gretel because shes anxious bla bla doesnt want the papers to use her face etc but when shes got a bit of slap on and looks half decent she will post without Gretel 🤣 Do you want the papers to post you or not Zoph? Are you anxious about your looks or not? Make your mind up
gretal is for when she has yesterday make up on

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Come on now Tattlers. Remember the constant dentist appointments in her book. Dentist is code!!! Is it for therapy? Nails? Hair do? I’m guessing Botox.
I wish mine did filler! Dentist today but can’t have my face done til 17th July (provisional). Gutted! 😂

• Haha

MrsBee1021

Correct me if I’m wrong but in the back ground of the pj pic, that looks like a dyson air wrap??? Or is it just a hoover on charge and I need to go to sleep 😂

Sosig

Chatty Member
I hate hate hate the way she says "ebayer" its so much effort to say it out loud let alone read it 💔

Vest_foot_forward

I think that's one of the few times we see the real Soph tbh, when she's pissed with you lot :D The tree overhanging her garden, the bonfire etc. You can tell she's absolutely raging and doesn't try to hide it. To me that's the real Soph and not the nervous wreck clutching at her neck she'd have everyone believe. Common sense would tell you if you were that anxious/nervous/vulnerable/such a delicate fecking flower you wouldn't be publicly pissing off folk who lived next to you by posting their "errors" to the millions
I think u should have a garden party and play jungle rave music lol

He’s a judgemental little bugger but I always dressed him well. I had to buy joggers in 9-12 because the nursery told us they had to wear them ‘cheap ‘comfortable’ stuff’ so now he’s not in nursery yet it’s a pain in the arse as I personally just don’t like joggers 🤷🏼‍♀️ & I feel like Hinch never really dressed Ronnie in anything tbh or is that just me?
I love little tracksuits on my boys, look cute

Reactions: 1