Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boleynr

Chatty Member
I see that 'Hinch army' are showing their true colours again. Disgusting what they are saying to her. Also rather funny considering they should aim everything they said at Hinch herself. Seriously Soph sort your followers out your forever talking about #bekind. Your followers are the worse for trolling people. 🤬
What’s happened

Goldieoldie

"Make Henry some supper"?? Does he not just eat dog food. I don't "make" my dog food, I feed him his food....what is she doing at 10pm, whipping him up a quiche???
she is that nuts she probably thinks opening and putting out a can of dog food is her making it xx

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Zoph is feeling a bit cocksure of herself lately, usually so anxious and self conscious she hides behind Gretel, wheres that when you're trying to look sexy on the bedroom floor in your tacky pjs Zoph??

I’ve noticed this too! I don’t follow her but every time I check in after here, she’s not really got gretal now has she. Gleam will have told her she’s a beautiful queen who can get more work and leave the cleaning behind (probs and the mad hinchers) is she leaves gretal behind 😒

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
shes pissing me off no end now, absolutely no value of money whatsoever, crappy tat crap tat and more crap n tat every chuffing day 🤬🤬

That’s very interesting, thanks for that 👍🏻
Not that I’m going to buy but where did she get those rip off hanging baskets from? She spent how much?????

Cat87

VIP Member
Oh my I think I’ve missed a whole thread, these move so fast! 😂😂

I last heard about her going live. Didn’t see it myself (gutted) 🤣
Is there anything worth recapping since live gate? Lol

Becky1983d

Another pre record I see....the dining room filmed at night and then it’s daytime again 🙄
Trying to make out they chilled out in amongst the mess yesterday 😂 I’m no hincher but Jesus Christ even I would have had to have tidied up yesterday 🙈
I see Peter's done one 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️