Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emma20191988

I'm behind a whole thread. But going back to the dentist thing. Didn't she say before when she had to have an extraction, that she needs a filling on another tooth? She would be on priority when they reopened (which that clinic did today according to their Instagram).
In England practices were allowed to re open from June 8th. Not sure about Scotland, but in Wales we have been open for emergencies, and are open for non emergencies on the 1st July.
Dentists have been restricted in AGP (aerosol generated procedures), ie. Scaling, fast hand piece drill that causes water spray. until now, as it's so high risk for spreading droplets.
So I reckon she went for a filling today... Boring 😴

Reactions: 1

ChronicLea

He’s a judgemental little bugger but I always dressed him well. I had to buy joggers in 9-12 because the nursery told us they had to wear them ‘cheap ‘comfortable’ stuff’ so now he’s not in nursery yet it’s a pain in the arse as I personally just don’t like joggers 🤷🏼‍♀️ & I feel like Hinch never really dressed Ronnie in anything tbh or is that just me?
So cute and smart 😍

@Helen can you change my name to judgmentallea25 please as my name is the same as my insta as I didn't realise there was actually 'tattle trolls' about

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Imagine being 30 and worried about the ‘dentist’!!
I don’t judge on that at all. I had to have my first filling at the age of 39, hadn’t been to the dentist for 10+ years, and burst into tears at the receptionist when I went in to register.

I put it down to having a sadistic orthodontist when I was a teenager, who tightened the wires on my braces so much before the summer holidays (I was at boarding school) that it snapped the first day home.

Fairy_funny

So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.

Ronnie is also in something different but then she could easily pass that off as he got dirty.
The 1st photo is from last night is it now? The garden visit was today?

Another pre record I see....the dining room filmed at night and then it’s daytime again 🙄
Trying to make out they chilled out in amongst the mess yesterday 😂 I’m no hincher but Jesus Christ even I would have had to have tidied up yesterday 🙈
And that cake was massive and now all gone!! Ya right only 6 people ha ha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
You don't always have to clear your cookies each time, just join TCB or Quidco and go via them, cashback will always track on the last aff link, and you'll get the cash on your purchase :D

But you're correct if you don't break the hinch's aff link before you buy anything, she will get the cash regardless of what you buy

Tho eBay is slightly different from most other retailers in that they also pay cash for clicks so even swiping up she'll get something ( a tiny amount but it all adds up I guess when there's 3 million of you!) Buying will obvs earn even more
Good to know, loving all this IT info like tracking clicks via the links and stuff 😂🕵🏻‍♀️

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I don’t think she bothered with a health visitor there’s several things she does which goes against what they suggest. I had my appointment today via the phone she probably just lies if via the phone and says shes doing all the right things.
Around here you see your health visitor at 8 weeks, then 6 months and 12 months. The only time they'd see you between that would be if you requested a visit or if they had concerns. In fact for our 6 and 12 month "ages and stages" they sent the community nursery nurses out. They also sent the questionnaires out in advance for us to fill in, then just went through them on the day of the appointment.

If they have a similar system in Hinch's area then any issues could easily slip through the net. Which is a shame because if she's genuinely as clueless as she claims then they'd be the perfect people to give her proper advice, rather than her asking bumstretcher and her other followers for their "knowledge."

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Do you all stalk her swipes to see how many clicks she is getting or is that just me? :D Too many threads to check to see if this has been discussed before
How do you do this?

I managed to screen record some of the live the other day, however I got a text halfway through and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit it out. I want to post the video but don’t want the name of who texted me appearing on here. Any ideas?
Go to the video > edit > crop it from the top (if thats where the text appears)

or

open the video in iMovie and just cut that section out.

Again it annoys me that she is setting an expectation that what she has ‘achieved’ this morning is realistic 🤬 When in actual fact she hasn’t done that this morning, she prob did it yesterday. I woke up this morning, I have managed to feed my child, turn my laptop on and pour a coffee down my neck. She’s a fake and a fraud
Did more than me....I fed the child all day and ate sweets.

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I think this is what she wants us to see. I believe it’s all an act. There’s a video posted in the very early threads which show her meeting fans at Christmas time. She shows none of these things. She snaps in and out of it depending on what she thinks her sheep want to see.
I agree with this
Here we go guyzzzzzzzzzz
stop my bladder can’t cope with this😭😭😭

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I posted this on a previous thread, but it looks as though we have some newbies (hey! 👋🏻) who haven’t seen it.

I’d put good money on Hinch having a Dark Triad Personality. It is not a mental diagnosis, but there are disorders that may branch from it.

View attachment 160570
I think this is really interesting. The absence of principles and strategic calculation is very hinch