Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deleted this before because after comparing I’m not even sure if this is the same person so if it needs removing I understand but can someone confirm if this is J? It’s his sisters wedding and what makes me think he’s had work / nose job but then I compared and thought maybe he’s got a relative that looks like him 😆

Surely it can’t be? Can it?
I think it is likely him, the other pic (with Hinch) is likely to have been filtered within an inch of its life, hence doubting if they’re the same person?

First pic is unfiltered and 2nd one gives him a slimmer face, a nose job and a sun kissed tan 😂😂
Snap - we clearly posted at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been posted but did anyone notice the Stick R on his cake board 😣😣😣, Is it making up for the stick bunny we missed as I'm so disappointed I didnt see that, I dont know how I have slept the last two nights, ATV guyssss

Reactions: 5
I think I first saw the term "two cheeks of the same arse" over on the Stacey Solomon thread, referring to her and Hinch. I loved it then and honestly couldn't think of a more fitting term. Anyone who can't see that these two are up to something must be blind. It's like they are morphing into the same person...
  • Sudden love of pointless crafts and DIY upcycling.
  • Montage cleaning/sorting/tidying videos.
  • Home hacks.
  • General love of cleaning.
  • Organising tutorials and 'ideas' stolen from Pinterest.
  • Joe saying Stacey looks like a fab ice lolly.
  • Jamie saying Hinch looks like a refresher sweet.
  • Baby weaning ideas.
  • Matching babies.
  • Matching swing chairs.
  • Love of affordable shops.
  • Banter with/teasing their partners being a focal point
  • Scrapbooks for daysssss...on everything!
  • Songs to match the task in hand.
  • Both changing the lyrics to songs to match what they are doing.
  • Stacey's new obsession with baskets and b&m (like Hinch)
  • Hinch's new obsessions with introducing wood accents into her home (like Stacey)
  • Love of small businesses
  • Loving their followers like they "really know them"
  • Both particularly "hormonal" & dropping pregnancy hints like bombs.
  • Both hoping everything they do and say "makes (bleeping) sense"
  • Both "hoping" that everything that comes out of their big gobs "helps."
  • Forcing the knowledge of their friendship and daily FaceTimes upon us.
  • Phone in a drawer for the day.
  • Same scripted statements and captions.
  • Both being exhausted & claiming no time for personal grooming.
I'm sure I've left some things off...All I know is that I eye roll so much, I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose an eye to the back of my head someday soon 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I see that 'Hinch army' are showing their true colours again. Disgusting what they are saying to her. Also rather funny considering they should aim everything they said at Hinch herself. Seriously Soph sort your followers out your forever talking about #bekind. Your followers are the worse for trolling people. 🤬
No no

Its #bekond 😎🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m so many pages behind but I’m dying to know what happens to the rabbits head of the cake ? Do you give it back to the cake maker ? Do you get to keep it to scare the kids ? Does zoph practice her heady eyed makeup on it ? Do you hang it from the ceiling aka room decor?
Freeze it to eat on his 18th birthday when ronseal turns from boy to man I think? The family sit around the gifted table eating a graze platter of Percy pigs and sausage rolls whilst hinch re creates the birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I first saw the term "two cheeks of the same arse" over on the Stacey Solomon, referring to her and Hinch. I loved it then and honestly couldn't think of a more fitting term. Anyone who can't see that these two are up to something must be blind. It's like they are morphing into the same person...
  • Sudden love of pointless crafts and DIY upcycling.
  • Montage cleaning/sorting/tidying videos.
  • Home hacks.
  • General love of cleaning.
  • Organising tutorials and 'ideas' stolen from Pinterest.
  • Joe saying Stacey looks like a fab ice lolly.
  • Jamie saying Hinch looks like a refresher sweet.
  • Baby weaning ideas.
  • Matching babies.
  • Matching swing chairs.
  • Love of affordable shops.
  • Banter with/teasing their partners being a focal point
  • Scrapbooks for daysssss...on everything!
  • Songs to match the task in hand.
  • Both changing the lyrics to songs to match what they are doing.
  • Stacey's new obsession with baskets and b&m (like Hinch)
  • Hinch's new obsessions with introducing wood accents into her home (like Stacey)
  • Love of small businesses
  • Loving their followers like they "really know them"
  • Both particularly "hormonal" & dropping pregnancy hints like bombs.
  • Both hoping everything they do and say "makes (bleeping) sense"
  • Both "hoping" that everything that comes out of their big gobs "helps."
  • Forcing the knowledge of their friendship and daily FaceTimes upon us.
  • Phone in a drawer for the day.
  • Same scripted statements and captions.
  • Both being exhausted & claiming no time for personal grooming.
I'm sure I've left some things off...All I know is that I eye roll so much, I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose an eye to the back of my head someday soon 🙄
‘Two cheeks of the same arse’ properly has me laughing out loud 👏 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m out of line and shouldn’t even say this but I never imagined her partner to look like him. I thought she would have a really pretty boy or even rugged handsome
But jamie isn’t my type
Oh I think it’s quite deliberate. He’ll never outshine her. I think she loves the idea that people will think he’s punching.

Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion:

Sorry guyzz got no content, buying crap and lying again!! YES 100 per cent

Reactions: 3
Someone loves them self’s, also I’ve mentioned this before but is she looking to collab with them for Lounge wear/pjs but she ls testing the waters first? So by tagging them? No idea but that’s how sly she is pretending to help all her friends out when really she’s in it for the 💰

Reactions: 3
She's definitely wearing a black strapless bra, and she once showed her drawer full of strapless bras!
Not the most supportive for everyday wear ar they,maybe that’s as she has to have them bloody shoulders out everyday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.