Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry doesnt want to go to bed yet... will her and Jamie take him for a drive to get him to sleep too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh I’ve been watching for you! Can you give an updated gifted items valuation list? We could do with it on the top of each thread so we can all keep a tally and so new members can see her for what she is quicker lol
I've been so absorbed in work the last few months that, I have no idea what has been going on or what she has received as gifts during this time, but the last figure I have the gifted goods value at is a whopping £41,700.41!

As I always say, it include low estimates on big ticket items such as carpeting, amtico flooring, wallpaper and blinds. It does not include the gifted garage floor. It also does not include certain items (cakes, light up letter hire, balloons & centre pieces) she has been gifted at events she has thrown - the baby shower & celebrating 1mil followers. Nor does it include the value/cost of the gifted photoshoots she had and the products that followed - prints, dvd & album. So realistically you could add on another £2000(ish) but I prefer working with exact/factual figures to be as fair/realistic as possible.
This is also, only items that she has actually featured on her page and stories and clearly labelled as #/*/{gifted}. God only knows what other gifted gems lay hidden in that never ending treasure trove that is more commonly known as "The Garage" by the inhabitants at Hinch Towers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She's had them PJs on last week so they aren't that new. She was wearing them when she was laid on the floor with that chuffing ridiculous huge face filter on

Reactions: 18
She's mentioned hormones like 3 times in the past week. I honestly she wants to get the rumour mill going to she can get some attention and speculation going then post another skinny selfie denying everything.
Nah I’m thinking pregnancy, I reckon that dress she wore to Ron’s birthday was chosen specifically to hide an early bump

Reactions: 5
She also gave herself a first Mother’s Day post😂😂

Although I didn’t wish my partner a happy Father’s Day yesterday on social media, purely because we spent the morning together as a family before he went to work, then again in the evening and I just don’t see the point in a post when I’m with him. We do the same for Mother’s Day, our birthdays, Valentine’s Day.. Maybe we’re a miserable couple but we spend them together🙈 It’s like on my sons birthday we will just post a few pictures at the end of the day with what we have been up to. It’s not like we wake up, happy birthday collage, pictures alllllllll dayyyyyy then a night can’t believe my baby is whatever age post🙈 is that bad? Lol
When people say ‘want to wish my little darling cherub a happy 2nd birthday, mummy loves you sooo much’ I’m pretty sure your two year old doesn’t have insta. Just say it to his face 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“Jamie calls me his little refresher” only thing getting refreshed where you’re concerned love is the tattle browsers!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When I'm feeling anxious the way I deal with it is by wearing some frilly garments (anything I can lay my hands on) and I sit in front of the biggest mirror I have grinning at myself as I take selfies. I always make sure I have on full makeup and jewellery and then I post it online for everyone to see. It always helps settle my nerves.....Mrs Hinch knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Correct me if I’m wrong but in the back ground of the pj pic, that looks like a dyson air wrap??? Or is it just a hoover on charge and I need to go to sleep 😂

Reactions: 2
Who the duck stands and makes their already overweight dog supper!?!?

Zoph, Did he get his recommended daily dog food allowance today?? Yes?? Then he doesn't need bleeping supper you absolute wanker of a woman 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She gives me pure page 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do think baby no 2 is on route....all the hormonal chat and I think she looks like she has a tiny bump in the PJ photo 🙈

I am more than likely wrong and she is jumping on the SS “ look at me all hormonal and due on” chat 🙄
I thought I could see a bump too but I’m not sure if I’m just seeing it because I was looking for one?

Reactions: 5
"Make Henry some supper"?? Does he not just eat dog food. I don't "make" my dog food, I feed him his food....what is she doing at 10pm, whipping him up a quiche???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I deleted this before because after comparing I’m not even sure if this is the same person so if it needs removing I understand but can someone confirm if this is J? It’s his sisters wedding and what makes me think he’s had work / nose job but then I compared and thought maybe he’s got a relative that looks like him 😆

Surely it can’t be? Can it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.