Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been so absorbed in work the last few months that, I have no idea what has been going on or what she has received as gifts during this time, but the last figure I have the gifted goods value at is a whopping £41,700.41!

As I always say, it include low estimates on big ticket items such as carpeting, amtico flooring, wallpaper and blinds. It does not include the gifted garage floor. It also does not include certain items (cakes, light up letter hire, balloons & centre pieces) she has been gifted at events she has thrown - the baby shower & celebrating 1mil followers. Nor does it include the value/cost of the gifted photoshoots she had and the products that followed - prints, dvd & album. So realistically you could add on another £2000(ish) but I prefer working with exact/factual figures to be as fair/realistic as possible.
This is also, only items that she has actually featured on her page and stories and clearly labelled as #/*/{gifted}. God only knows what other gifted gems lay hidden in that never ending treasure trove that is more commonly known as "The Garage" by the inhabitants at Hinch Towers.
WOW! I’m still ranting. So she’s gets all that and the honest mum has hinch army come at her for an opinion. Has anyone seen what honest_mum and winging_twinning are doing? Everything they get gifted they are giving away to their followers. Probably because they’ve had enough of the b**lshit too. Double standards from the old hinchers I feel bast***ds

Reactions: 14
Hinch, how many times do you need to say you are hormonal????? If you are pregnant just say so!

Reactions: 11
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet but I was in two minds of posting here (as I wanted to see it happen) and I know she reads here
If she doesn’t an her or weigh the bottom of that plastic green house it will tip in the wind
And also she’s over watering her seedlings. They need really little moisture while they’re small so the roots can establish and grow strong

mid ahe mentions any of this
I want credit for her taking my tips lol

and you can buy that green house for £10-£20 in most shops inc her fav b&m
Not bloody £30

since she doesn’t post swipe ups does she make money from eBay or amazing anymore?

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong but in the back ground of the pj pic, that looks like a dyson air wrap??? Or is it just a hoover on charge and I need to go to sleep 😂
I think that her Shark hoover, you know the one she Hoover's around the pissy toilet with and then uses on the worktop for toaster crumbs.... obviously she hasn't found the right cloff for that job yet....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning trolls!
wow the last few days have been a whirlwind of gold content hasn’t it 😂

she’s really starting to lose the plot isn’t she!
my friend at Gleam messaged me and asked if I’d seen the live but because I hadn’t seen it I couldn’t really press for any gossip

she just said “it was a tit show I am embarrassed to even work for the company representing her” 😂😂😂
I'm so behind ....what happened? What was a tit show? X

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity .... For someone who claims such drastic weight loss the first place weight goes from is your boobs and hers are always up quite high .... Has she ever said she has implants ??? Or always in a fitted strapless ??

Reactions: 4
I think it’s all to do with the way he looks, his a good looking guy but because he isn’t the mark wright perfect Essex man type she won’t give him a post on her grid doesn’t fit in with her image of perfection
Maybe I’m out of line and shouldn’t even say this but I never imagined her partner to look like him. I thought she would have a really pretty boy or even rugged handsome
But jamie isn’t my type

Reactions: 3
I’m so many pages behind but I’m dying to know what happens to the rabbits head of the cake ? Do you give it back to the cake maker ? Do you get to keep it to scare the kids ? Does zoph practice her heady eyed makeup on it ? Do you hang it from the ceiling aka room decor?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Refreshers are yellow - Not pink and white striped 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing that comes out of her mouth is legit
Yup I would say more drumstick lolly but I really like them so don't want to compare them to her she's ruined one of my fav songs today she CANNOT have the drumstick now😵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Out of curiosity .... For someone who claims such drastic weight loss the first place weight goes from is your boobs and hers are always up quite high .... Has she ever said she has implants ??? Or always in a fitted strapless ??
In the pj pic looks like strapless black. Bra on can see shadowing I think

Reactions: 5
I want to say implants will keep them up there like mine but it also depends where your boobs sit before you them then done, or if you go over or under the muscle.

Reactions: 2
Why on earth does fatsomes need supper, she’s a bleeping idiot and that dog will be fed to death

Reactions: 10
I deleted this before because after comparing I’m not even sure if this is the same person so if it needs removing I understand but can someone confirm if this is J? It’s his sisters wedding and what makes me think he’s had work / nose job but then I compared and thought maybe he’s got a relative that looks like him 😆

Surely it can’t be? Can it?
First pic is unfiltered and 2nd one gives him a slimmer face, a nose job and a sun kissed tan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they copy each other to this extent.. god they’re both as dull as dishwater 😴
I do actually like SS, most of the time anyway, I find her down to earth and "normal" maybe SS is guilty of copying a little but Hinchy is the worst for it, she just can't get her own content at all, SS bought a potting table from ikea a few days a go and now Hinch has one today, its boring.

Reactions: 8
I see that 'Hinch army' are showing their true colours again. Disgusting what they are saying to her. Also rather funny considering they should aim everything they said at Hinch herself. Seriously Soph sort your followers out your forever talking about #bekind. Your followers are the worse for trolling people. 🤬

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.