Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no

Its #bekond 😎🤣🤣
I asked for a name change the other day as mine is waaaay obvious. I REALLY wanted Be Kond but someone beat me to it!! 😭

I properly snort laugh everytime I see it so your comment just made me do it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was off for a few weeks what is this be kond all about? Guessing it’s a typo but from who?

the gangrene foot is probably the shot filters she uses. Defo desperate for an in the style Colab

Reactions: 3
I was about to go to bed now you trolls have made me have another glass of wine and two crisp sandwiches as I have 6 pages to read.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone remember the name of the lady who apparently lives on her street, and she posted a note saying she's a nurse and offering to help with shopping during lockdown? Was it Katie? Can the neighbour confirm if there is actually a Katie? 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hi guyzzz just having a Mugshot out my collarbone. Anyone else do this? Maybe I'm strange but I love it guyzzz. I'm gonna call them Ian and Del. I just love them. Might do this in my little memory corner in the attic. Just sit there with Ian and Del having Mugshot and wondering who Ronnien is gonna marry and what age he will become financially worthless. I'm actually crying guyzzz. Totes emosh.
🤣👏🏼 ATV

Reactions: 1
Doing a hinch and recycling my thread suggestion from very early in the thread - changing it slightly tho...

hinch married vestlife to cash in on the hinch brand, its apparent now she's just become bland.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.