Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a theory that she’ll do this too, once she’s made enough ££££££ she’ll quit the gram (fingers crossed)

oh god the Hinch army will be unbearable, she’ll be unbearable. But she’ll have to pop another one out soon, bet SS will too
Good luck to her if she does. I don’t know how she’ll cope with two though. Like literally.

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a theory that she’ll do this too, once she’s made enough ££££££ she’ll quit the gram (fingers crossed)

oh god the Hinch army will be unbearable, she’ll be unbearable. But she’ll have to pop another one out soon, bet SS will too
She's running out of content babies bring freebies

Reactions: 4
All this just for saying it’s weird people post pictures of other people’s kids! The “Hinch Army” really embarrasses itself daily and effortlessly 😂
I follow thehonestmum on Insta and she is so refreshing. Had a few short convos about how Hinch is a twit. It’s very detrimental to a new mum’s health to watch Grinch’s stories 24/7 with Disney music playing and rose tinted glasses. It’s fraud.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s strange! Maybe I’m strange! I’m learning, I’m a new mum, I don’t really know how his happened.

How does she type it all ??????

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she bothered with a health visitor there’s several things she does which goes against what they suggest. I had my appointment today via the phone she probably just lies if via the phone and says shes doing all the right things.
Around here you see your health visitor at 8 weeks, then 6 months and 12 months. The only time they'd see you between that would be if you requested a visit or if they had concerns. In fact for our 6 and 12 month "ages and stages" they sent the community nursery nurses out. They also sent the questionnaires out in advance for us to fill in, then just went through them on the day of the appointment.

If they have a similar system in Hinch's area then any issues could easily slip through the net. Which is a shame because if she's genuinely as clueless as she claims then they'd be the perfect people to give her proper advice, rather than her asking bumstretcher and her other followers for their "knowledge."

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she’s going announce baby Hinch no.2 fairly soon after the “over hormonal” comment this evening
She's mentioned hormones like 3 times in the past week. I honestly she wants to get the rumour mill going to she can get some attention and speculation going then post another skinny selfie denying everything.

Reactions: 20
Maybe she is just hormonal like due on hormonal but uses it to fuel pregnancy rumours as she loves people talking about her, is she/isn't she kind of thing, she loves the speculation and attention.

She's mentioned hormones like 3 times in the past week. I honestly she wants to get the rumour mill going to she can get some attention and speculation going then post another skinny selfie denying everything.
We posted at the same time, great minds👌

Reactions: 6
I'm bleeping disgusted. Who the duck does that?!?! I think the 'Hinch Army' deserve cult status now. What a piece of absolute tit to send stuff like that to that lady just because she dares to have an opinion. Who would even be arsed to send it to their mate to snitch?! Must have run out of Zoflora or the fumes from the Dettol have gone to what's left of their minds. FUUUUUUCK OFFFFFF.

Reactions: 24
Brb guyz just off to kneel on my landing in front of a mirror to take a sexy photo. Anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.