Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they carried that heavy wooden walker on their walk today it looks like she recorded that footage yesterday. Didn't one of the maldon tattlers say that only one of their cars was one the drive when they went by yesterday?

The other option is that the walker lives at Ma Barkers house permanently. In which case Ronnie shouldn't be touching it Sophie you covididiot 😡
My daughter sat in a walker from my mums house in her garden & we cleaned it before she sat in it. She may have done that but if she had 30 people in her garden yesterday then I doubt it 😂
I managed to screen record some of the live the other day, however I got a text halfway through and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit it out. I want to post the video but don’t want the name of who texted me appearing on here. Any ideas?
If it’s an iphone you can crop it the way you do with a photo.

My daughter sat in a walker from my mums house in her garden & we cleaned it before she sat in it. She may have done that but if she had 30 people in her garden yesterday then I doubt it 😂

If it’s an iphone you can crop it the way you do with a photo.
Cut the video down??

Come to the conclusion that Todger Rabbits head was made of Polystyrene
But how did 6 people eat the body. I mean I can eat for tit but not that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just found this on a relatives Facebook page from 2012....Sophie
E4EBC008-A28D-407D-8D17-451D379B4E62.jpeg
looks lovely here and so much better!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Come to the conclusion that Todger Rabbits head was made of Polystyrene
Yeah she said on her stories the head was inedible but still that cake was massive. Would feed 30 i mean 6 at least 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The 1st photo is from last night is it now? The garden visit was today?
The first photo was yesterday morning and the second was apparently a garden visit this afternoon. Although he’s wearing the same outfit both days and was wearing a different top this morning than he was during the apparent garden visit. Ronnie was also in a different outfit this morning to this afternoon.

Reactions: 8
Ok ok I’m thinking a psychologist needs to give us input. Someone somewhere must be one on here. She’s a great theory for a project! Gretal always comes out when she’s pissed off and heading for a rant or a meltdown. I need to know the official ness of a psychs input

Parking my arse here ☕
Don’t want to disappoint you but she’d probably be categorised as a garden variety narcissist

Reactions: 2
After the Peter Rabbit bonanza this weekend, is anyone else slightly disappointed that the jizz filled snow/water globe didn’t make a reappearance? Just a casual 100 threads ago that it first appeared 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.