Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Jamie? Puppet or puppet master? I remember he used to be "ok" Had a job, went to work, liked the footie - seemed ok. Now he's reading scripts, standing on boxes for photos, so he looks taller and the protector from all the nasty trolls to poor Soph (weak, anxious, nervous Soph who just minds her own business cleaning her own house and making a "wee bit of money" from the gram) poses adoringly for photos ("couple goals, so want a man who looks at me like that"- hope to feck he doesn't walk about with that hangdog expression all day) plays coaching cards, posts about the dog being his son, wears that bloody Gretel filter nearly as much as she does and generally looks like a total head. I get the money, cars etc must be a huge part of it but to act like he does, he's a middle aged man after all, you think would be mortified to be shown the way he is. On the other hand he does seem to be a decent dad, Our Ron always looks happier with him for sure so can't make up my mind what the dynamic is that house at all.
I agree with all that you say. It is very strange how he acts but cant deny he seems a brilliant dad to Ronnie. What i think is strange is how hes not told Zoph to turn it in. Surely he could see she werent in any fit state to do a live the other night but he still let her. If that was me and my fella he would of been like nope you are not doing that. He continuously let's her make a show of herself because some of her stories are just bonkers and they both know full well a lot of people see her stories and have a lot to say about them! Only explanation I can think of that is he likes the money

Reactions: 11
Has something sinister happened to the lard arsed mut? Haven’t seen hide nor hare of him for ages now considering his Ron a don a ding dongs brother we have seen very little of him did he nip and snap at the party and been sent to the dogs home?
He was there first thing on her stories this morning with his wet nose. Or did I hallucinate it after pouring a whole bottle of zophlora in my sink 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he’s told what to do and when to do it to be honest. I think he gets involved to placate her. I might get shot but I think he came across ok in the live. Except for the cringe American accent!
I know what you mean but tbf there's few folk alive who wouldn't have seemed ok next to her in that live - she was an absolute mess.

Maybe that's it and he just does what he's told and when - just seems a weird turnaround as he used to seem like a mans man and half decent and now he's like a wee prop who's made out to be half protector/half the village idiot.

Reactions: 11
So... She said that Peter Rabbit's head isn't real cake. I had a top fake foam tier at my wedding and we kept it as a keepsake. Does this mean she's got a decapitated Peter Rabbit head roaming about the house? Poor Ronnie will be traumatised if he comes across that! 😂
This was my EXACT thought process! Is it just sat there on a #gifted table in memory corner waiting for someone to open the loft hatch....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was there first thing on her stories this morning with his wet nose. Or did I hallucinate it after pouring a whole bottle of zophlora in my sink 🤔
OMG I’m so sorry your right! All my excitement of Ronnie bless himz birthday has got to my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened in the live?! I know I’m a bit behind!! I didn’t see it!!

Reactions: 2
never mind Jamie and hinchs relationship, I want to know what’s really the crack between her and Stacey. There’s just too many similarities going on side by side that I really question if they are actually friends at all. Hinch gets mashed potato Ronnie, now Stacey has posted a beautiful piece of artwork that someone has done of Rex, and Stacey has even paid her for it after seeing it.

Reactions: 25
Just viewed her stories for the first time today, the Burger King rap 1 came on and I’m not going any further. Like WTF! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personally I'm quite thankful she used a filter today, she scared the bejesus out of me on her live!

• Haha
never mind Jamie and hinchs relationship, I want to know what’s really the crack between her and Stacey. There’s just too many similarities going on side by side that I really question if they are actually friends at all. Hinch gets mashed potato Ronnie, now Stacey has posted a beautiful piece of artwork that someone has done of Rex, and Stacey has even paid her for it after seeing it.
I think it's safe to say that no matter how friendly they try to have us believe they are, they'd each crawl over the other's dying body (snatching the pen out of their cold, dead claw) to grab and sign a contract before the other one got to it. Just my opinion and don't mind SS in general but yeah anyone that has to "make" a friendship LOOK so real, it generally isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or support for her eating disorder? Going to the dentist is something to hide behind as can you imagine the headlines if she admitted to having a problem with food?
I'm not sure if she would come under the same counsellors as I do; I'm pretty sure they do cover Maldon as well as where I live, but there are others. Anyway my point is, my counsellors are still offering telephone/video support only I think, as I got an email about it.

I wonder if she's at a hospital appt, I should put my camouflage on and skulk round looking for a badly parked Range Rover* across two spaces or in a disabled space... If you know, you know 😉😉 - HA does anyone remember that photo on Facebook of the abandoned RR that they said was her or Jamie?!

*I live near a hospital which would be her nearest main hospital.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.