Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t surprise me the cake is all but gone, it also wouldn’t surprise me if she ate it all! I’m calling bingo though that she’ll be eating some cake later after the dentist 🤣

Reactions: 4
That's got to be Saturday night!! Who would leave a big cake out uncovered, with a dog about let alone flies etc, for 2 days?
She's that thick she thinks we wouldn't notice all the cake was gone. Yeah soph you really shared all that out between 6 people didn't you???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another pre record I see....the dining room filmed at night and then it’s daytime again 🙄
Trying to make out they chilled out in amongst the mess yesterday 😂 I’m no hincher but Jesus Christ even I would have had to have tidied up yesterday 🙈
Maybe she has elves helping her in the night. 😁😂

Reactions: 4
Do you all stalk her swipes to see how many clicks she is getting or is that just me? :D Too many threads to check to see if this has been discussed before

Reactions: 1
Why the heck is she now disinfectant the door handles after touching it and leaving it through the night....shouldn’t she be doing that once guests have left ????

Reactions: 9
Awwww guyzzz I’m kicking myself. I made mashed potato last night for our supper and didn’t realise we were doing a gallery of mash-art! I’d have made 3D sculptures of my dogs! Gutted! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dumped the cake off round all the neighbours to try and sweeten them up to keep their gobs shut

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way is she autistic. And this fake anxiety really needs to stop it is a complete mockery of people who actually suffer with anxiety. There is no way she would be going to the dentist if she had anxiety, and she wouldn't be allowed to take the kid.
Counselling appointments are done either over the phone or online at the moment. I reckon its for a face top up.

Can see I'm not going to get any work done today, I'll put the kettle on and get the popcorn. ATV xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dumped the cake off round all the neighbours to try and sweeten them up to keep their gobs shut
[/QUOTE]
or to kill them off so they couldn’t expose her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My anxiety is so bad going to the dentist, any treatment needed I have to be referred to hospital for sedation 😂 least of my worries whether my phone charged, if there's parking spaces etc...
Mine too. I’ve actually vomited I’ve got myself in such a state before now. And I always cry afterwards just from the sheer stress/build up. I was traumatised as a child.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.