Mrs Hinch #184 Catered for 6, but somehow fed 30. No wonder neighbours are getting shirty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just hoping @TomTitLane is having a nice day off and didn't get caught in trees yesterday and is now locked in the loft with trace. If your stuck up there Tom, make yourself useful and do the loft conversion and while your at it, throw in a memory corner. I'm sure she's not fussy who does her work as long as it's free. It always just happens like magic ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ atv and most of all always be kond
Unfortunately @TomTitLane got a warning yesterday for telling someone commenting about SS to go to the SS thread and now all their posts need approving before posting ๐Ÿ˜ญ petition to lift the ban!!

To keep it hinch related - vesty was clearly given his orders to repost Zophโ€™s dedication to his stories ๐Ÿคฃ imagine having to repost on Instagram to thank someone for their message when they are literally sitting next to you on the sofa!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm in stitches.. What is that mash man thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Cried catching up on these.
Hinchers are definitely getting more and more cult like.... Who actually

Needs bleeping sectioning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I'm in stitches.. What is that mash man thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Cried catching up on these.
Hinchers are definitely getting more and more cult like.... Who actually sits there an goes oh I know, I'm going to mould a kid who I've never met, out of smash and soy sauce ๐Ÿ‘€

Needs bleeping sectioning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I read this as โ€œneeds bleeping seasoningโ€ and Iโ€™m howling at the thought of a pepper grinder lingering over the ronster mash ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@Helen can I be a pain and request a name change please? Think it's pretty obvious what my real name is ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Perhaps something like bekond - if that's not already been taken ๐Ÿ˜‚

TIA x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Photos for Fatherโ€™s Day show Jamie and Ronnieโ€™s lovely bond, Zoph looks unhinged on Insta Live but on guyzzzz letโ€™s all be kond

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

75k viewers on live, wheres the 3million bots.. but dont worry one of them is making faces from moldy old pots

Reactions: 11
I missed the live, and her dress was overthe top, but to be fair she did a great job on the decorations and snacks, and at least R now has colour in his life

Does anyone find it really weird thereโ€™s nothing online of Jamieโ€™s past. Heโ€™s no social media (unless run by her like a business) no old photos, dodgy old MySpace pages or photos. Anything you search about him comes up pointless information about her. Itโ€™s like he doesnโ€™t or never did exist ๐Ÿ˜†

No pissed up total job Christmas party photos or anything itโ€™s like he renamed himself or us on some kind of witness protection ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m the same age as Jamie and to be fair, I have no online footprint to speak of. I held off joining any forms of social media for the longest time, so while there are probably pics out there, I couldnโ€™t be tagged so wouldnโ€™t come up if searched. All of my media has the highest privacy settings and Iโ€™m careful what I post due to my previous jobs. Itโ€™s pretty easy to be private in that way if you so a choose.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
Yeah right !!! All talk no proof, still waiting !!
And you can continue to bleeping wait!! The amount of rude people on this site is shocking!!! Iโ€™m not posting any proof to appease people I donโ€™t even know and open myself up to possible legal action. So make a cuppa and sit ya arse down cos youโ€™ve got a long wait ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Thread: Ronnie is in monster mash, Hinchyโ€™s a giant fake lash & vest has found some sleeves. Just another day in the grey castle

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Hinch dressed for a wedding and had a day off from Febreezing the bedding, now itโ€™s the neighbourโ€™s tattle sheโ€™s dreading.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.