Mrs Hinch #184 Catered for 6, but somehow fed 30. No wonder neighbours are getting shirty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over her a wedding dress to her sons birthday. Truly selfish and shows how it’s the Sophie show and ronnie is just a cash cow for her. she wears a big fancy dress and he doesn’t even get clothes that fit him. Imagine the cheek of expecting someone’s birthday to be about them what are we thinking 🙄 I know he’s only 1 and no idea but still if you’re going to throw such a big fancy party at least make it about your child 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Morning guyzzz, morning Soph 💁🏻‍♀️
Wonder how she’s feeling this morning, she was buzzing off her tits last night weren’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God, Ronnie's shorts really were short yesterday werent they! At least Soph looked nice in her wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You know what I wore yesterday at my sons birthday a dress I wear all the time and my flip flops from by the back door as I’ve just had my carpets cleaned 🤣🤣

can someone give me the low down ta,2 whole threads 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
omg just seen the post about Ronnie on that womens page it's beyond creepy comment like anyone else

Reactions: 11
Jeez 2 threads in a day. I get the jist of what went down at HRH party without having to read every single one.

Hinch wore a wedding dress to her birthday party of only SIX people .........I meant ronnies birthday party 🤥, had too many rola colas and decided to do a live with ATV looking like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards. Whilst drunk from the said rola colas, she ordered a load of tit from ebay that 'she forgot about' and will appear in the basket on her stairs next week. A girl called jenna called her out for having 30 guests, joined tattle but never really gave us much info. Guests are waking up this morning with dodgy tummies from the stale sandwiches, cheesey balls and stale pop corn. Its okay because hinch gave them all pine loo cleaner, a bottle of zophlora and a mugshot to take home. Ronnie had the time of his life with some decent colourful toys and is now in a colour coma for the rest of today. Ss took the day off the gram, to sit at home gluing flowers to whatever she has left, that hasn't seen a glue gun 🤥 anything i misse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Who’s ready for another vomit comit day of how much of an amazing dad jaymehhhh is queue the montage,sheep posts and I’m calling a day off!

Also we’re ready Jenna ☕😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
IMO hinch nay be good for The gram (well not my taste obvs) but she will never be famous as such as she definitely is not cut out for live stuff or tv as her live showed.
She spent the whole time saying the same 3 things in-between the child like shrills and constantly moving her hands - stick to your pictures you can edit and control!

As a mummy i will say Ron Dog appeared to have a nice day, even over the top it was nice to see him with new toys and a day that was different to the normal daily routine of their life.

Our daughter is turning 5 on Wednesday, i will admit i feel rubbish i dont have the talent to make the amazing video montages i see people like Hinch and SS making for her to watch 👎

Reactions: 21
wait she did a live?! You can’t see it on there n it usually saves it for 24 hours?!

Reactions: 8
Guyzzzz I can’t believe it.... the day after Ronseal’s big day and Sophie’s 2nd wedding.... I’ve made VIP. I hate to take the shine away from Hinch Boxing Day but here were are. ATV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I find it sad the way even on Jamie's Instagram he didn't share a pic of him and Ronnie. On his story it was Sophie and Ronnie. I understand the 'I love my partner so proud bla bla' aspect he was probs giving off but still would of thought he would share a pic of him and Ronnie! But nope! Nowhere! Just gives off more of the 'its Sophie's day' rather than Ronnie's birthday. Sophie acts as if she is Ronnie's only parent

wait she did a live?! You can’t see it on there n it usually saves it for 24 hours?!
Probably realised how erratic she came off!!

Reactions: 22
Is there any way I can view this live?
I thought it normally stayed on the page? Or was she so off her tits she’s deleted it......

Reactions: 5
IMO hinch nay be good for The gram (well not my taste obvs) but she will never be famous as such as she definitely is not cut out for live stuff or tv as her live showed.
She spent the whole time saying the same 3 things in-between the child like shrills and constantly moving her hands - stick to your pictures you can edit and control!

As a mummy i will say Ron Dog appeared to have a nice day, even over the top it was nice to see him with new toys and a day that was different to the normal daily routine of their life.

Our daughter is turning 5 on Wednesday, i will admit i feel rubbish i dont have the talent to make the amazing video montages i see people like Hinch and SS making for her to watch 👎

what do you mean by “as a mummy”? . Do you have to be a mum to observe a child looking happy?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Some of her stalkers i mean fans comments about ronnie yesterday were dodgy as . I mean come on who the hell loves a baby they've never met? She is unhinged parading ronron to all kinds of people, i felt sick reading some of them and what they were saying, its not normal. bleeping weirdos!! 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.