Mrs Hinch #184 Catered for 6, but somehow fed 30. No wonder neighbours are getting shirty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Ronnie's been made out of mash, but on her live was Hinchy smashed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion

Our little Ron Troyer emortalised in Mash, don't give her ideas, she'll have it marketed for cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She gave herself a grid post for Mother’s Day, Jamie got a few pics on the stories she could have a bit more gratitude for the love of her life who gave up his career so she could play on her phone all day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Felt inspired by Ronnie Troyer so did Jaime for father's day to go with it.
I've never cried so hard at a tattler post in my life 😂 😂 😂 I had to tell and show my husband the whole story of the mash face and then showed him this 😂😂 I hope jay-dawg appreciates the effort that went into this and your just fabulously talented #bekond

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, here’s me thinking I was having a Colleen Rooney/Rebecca Vardy moment earlier, but I realise I was just being a tit 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry everyone for going off on a tangent.

I’ll stop trying to be too Wagatha Christie clever and focus on the Grinch, after all, this weekends been Father’s Day and her son’s first birthday and she’s still managed to make it all about her. Please, continue..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone find it really weird there’s nothing online of Jamie’s past. He’s no social media (unless run by her like a business) no old photos, dodgy old MySpace pages or photos. Anything you search about him comes up pointless information about her. It’s like he doesn’t or never did exist 😆

No pissed up total job Christmas party photos or anything it’s like he renamed himself or us on some kind of witness protection 😂
That’s his personal Instagram account but it’s private

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🎶 Like a mashed potato....like a mashed potaaatooo..... I can do Ronnie Hinch..... I can do Ronnie Hinch🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guysss I've designed t-shirts for us all so we can always remember the party of the year! Hope this helps 💕 Swipe up ⬆ to get yours!

Screenshot_20200621-231426_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Well, here’s me thinking I was having a Colleen Rooney/Rebecca Vardy moment earlier, but I realise I was just being a tit 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry everyone for going off on a tangent.

I’ll stop trying to be too Wagatha Christie clever and focus on the Grinch, after all, this weekends been Father’s Day and her son’s first birthday and she’s still managed to make it all about her. Please, continue..
Don’t worry about it we didn’t get to 184 threads without you dcis we forgive you 🤣🤣👍

where old Snow White today? Sleeping it off?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just hoping @TomTitLane is having a nice day off and didn't get caught in trees yesterday and is now locked in the loft with trace. If your stuck up there Tom, make yourself useful and do the loft conversion and while your at it, throw in a memory corner. I'm sure she's not fussy who does her work as long as it's free. It always just happens like magic 💁🏻‍♀️ atv and most of all always be kond

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.