Mrs Hinch #184 Catered for 6, but somehow fed 30. No wonder neighbours are getting shirty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion: Hinch is so thankful and blessed and psycho fans are mashed potato obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well well well. I’ve had a day off to spend with the famalam and I’ve missed a live, the neighbour and the mash potato. Couldn’t make it up!

@Oh no i for one am pleased to see you here! Welcome! I’ve got a lovely hot cup of tea for you whenever you feel ready to spill the goss. Such as do they have an Audi? What cars do they have? How many deliveries a day do they get? Do they walk the dog daily? Have you spoken to them in the local shop? Is there a lot of plonk out on recycling day? Haha so so many inane questions. When your ready.

@TomTitLane im praying for your early release from community service any day now!
I know! So much drama! Wish I saw the live. The mash potato tho 😂😂😂 takes a very weird mind to do that. So so strange and a bit dark and scary

Reactions: 4
Got myself a new avatar in honour of the weekend’s shenanigans - the youngsters on here might not get it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh for goodness sake she’s rapping now. Crawl back into your hole you absolute embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch out! Aggressive Gretal is back bright and early. Not quite the shaky nervous person she was live. So embarrassing.

Reactions: 22
Ok.. She's fully psychotic at this point. Rapping to Burger King.
Unhinched you may say.
Someone call the men in white coats. Hinch has finally done it. She's over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please can we start a petition to get snapchat to take down the gretel filter!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck sake now I want a Burger King!

im sure you can buy the filters with what she done with gretal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.