Mrs Hinch #184 Catered for 6, but somehow fed 30. No wonder neighbours are getting shirty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread sugestion . Ronnie had his face made from mash, in a Live hinch looked smashed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And you can continue to bleeping wait!! The amount of rude people on this site is shocking!!! I’m not posting any proof to appease people I don’t even know and open myself up to possible legal action. So make a cuppa and sit ya arse down cos you’ve got a long wait 👍
Honestly I totally agree having heard what hinch can be like I wouldn’t dare post anything that could lead back to me

Reactions: 17
And you can continue to bleeping wait!! The amount of rude people on this site is shocking!!! I’m not posting any proof to appease people I don’t even know and open myself up to possible legal action. So make a cuppa and sit ya arse down cos you’ve got a long wait 👍
Totally agree with you!! You dont have to prove yourself to no one when the end results good be legal action... Hinch sounds like a nasty piece of work and cant blame you for not wanting to go down that route where she could turn and enforce legal action. also cant blame you for coming on here and saying what you have because she sounds a horror! I also think if you were a fake and had so many people questioning you, youd just leave whereas you're defending yourself. I think you're genuine !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
2 hours it has took me to catch up 😂

I liked her dress was a bit OTT for your kids 1st birthday party.

And the cake 😂😂

missed the live 😭

Has Jenna said anymore? Maybe she had a knock on door this morning from Vestor 🤷🏼‍♀️
I bet hinch is wishing these laurels would grow as quick as her clicks in her stories, they do grow really tall!! That will be the reason why they were planted 😂😂

The dress especially gives off that vibe 🤣 She would be the guest at a wedding to wear white to try and overshadow the bride as well 🤣
These style of dresses are everywhere at the moment & they are classed as casual 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh & and they've now started to show on my adverts on here 🙈🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
I bet hinch is wishing these laurels would grow as quick as her clicks in her stories, they do grow really tall!! That will be the reason why they were planted 😂😂

These style of dresses are everywhere at the moment & they are classed as casual 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh & and they've now started to show on my adverts on here 🙈🤣
A couple of them do actually look like nice casual Summer dresses! The one Hinch wore was a bit OTT for a lockdown 1st birthday party, gave off a wedding dress vibe imo and didn't help with the over dramatic pics of the dress draped all over the floor in the pic with Ronnie

Reactions: 4
My FIL (sadly passed away a couple of years ago) was fab. I did post birthday greetings for him on his last big birthday.
My MIL on the other hand 👿
I get jealous when I hear people get on with their partners parents.
My outlaws are vile nasty humans 😂🤮

Reactions: 9
Totally agree 👏🏻

She looks ill, like not in a healthy way, as in undernourished
Cause all she seems to eat is ‘nachos’ and mugshots of hoops from a jug. bleeping baffling

Reactions: 6
Spent the day with my family yesterday (didn’t put my phone in a draw), Hinch only does a couple of stories and I still have a whole thread to catch up on 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
“I hope his wet nose makes your morning like it did mine”. Aye Sophie, I’m buzzing me titties off now, got a real spring in my step since I seen your dogs nose. What a brilliant thing to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thread: Jamie’s first Father’s Day and all he got was some Ronnie mash & none of Hinchy’s gash.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just going to say, altho u know things and see things, u r under no obligation to anyone here. I agree it's quite rude to demand and accuse. It's not all of us tho 👍🏼

As for legal threats, that's what hinch's do 🙄 It's empty threats mostly. They have no right to gag people If I remember correctly, didn't hinch threaten to get people's IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from her friend the policeman? Haha What a nutcase. Nutcases can be dangerous, so u r right to tread carefully

In the meantime, my tea is made ☕and I await any goss u can spill 😎 Do u watch her stories? So much to chat about!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Because she is MRS HINCH. She is above the law. Any laws made have clauses in them that state they do not apply to Princess Sophie of Maldonia....
A lot of “influencers” seem to have broken the lockdown rules this weekend from what I can see on my Instagram stories. Idiots.

Reactions: 10
Well well well. I’ve had a day off to spend with the famalam and I’ve missed a live, the neighbour and the mash potato. Couldn’t make it up!

@Oh no i for one am pleased to see you here! Welcome! I’ve got a lovely hot cup of tea for you whenever you feel ready to spill the goss. Such as do they have an Audi? What cars do they have? How many deliveries a day do they get? Do they walk the dog daily? Have you spoken to them in the local shop? Is there a lot of plonk out on recycling day? Haha so so many inane questions. When your ready.

@TomTitLane im praying for your early release from community service any day now!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well well well. I’ve had a day off to spend with the famalam and I’ve missed a live, the neighbour and the mash potato. Couldn’t make it up!

@Oh no i for one am pleased to see you here! Welcome! I’ve got a lovely hot cup of tea for you whenever you feel ready to spill the goss. Such as do they have an Audi? What cars do they have? How many deliveries a day do they get? Do they walk the dog daily? Have you spoken to them in the local shop? Is there a lot of plonk out on recycling day? Haha so so many inane questions. When your ready.

@TomTitLane im praying for your early release from community service any day now!
Does she have an actual cleaner too?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.