Mrs Hinch #184 Catered for 6, but somehow fed 30. No wonder neighbours are getting shirty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor RonRon is going to be bleeping mortified as a teenage boy when all of this creepy tit comes back to haunt him. He will be bullied through school.
Especially whenever the poor git dares to eat cheese balls or potato based products in front of his mates. He’ll have nightmares about oversized rabbits with candles sticking out their foreheads wielding a big bag of Smash!! View attachment 159969
Never mind that thing giving Ronnie nightmares! I’m now catching up in bed in the dark and Jesus Christ that bleeping thing will give me nightmares 🤣 I can now imagine that bloody bunny running round my room throwing Maris pipers at me 🤣 with a candle impaled in its head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a hilarious weekend it's been, wish I could have made a montage of all the belting comments and mash pics but I'm just not that technical, does that make sense?

Night night guys the nation loves each and everyone of you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah man, this site is like good medicine 😂😂😂 not that my husband would agree.. He's trying to sleep and I'm trying to laugh quietly and failing... Sounding like an asthmatic mutly dog instead 😂😂😂 oh well 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He use to be on LinkedIn but it's been deleted. I only know this bc I search him in the early blinded days of the hinching. Now I just watch her stuff as she gets weirder and weirder.

Also top tip. Do NOT over clean any jewellery you have. It will ruin it. Any White gold will turn yellow, silver will overtime dull but gold pretty alright. Platinum is pretty sound too. And if you want to clean them, get a ultra sonic cleaner. (Cheapest around £20) it will clean your jewellery using air bubbles rather than blood acid.
Ss is this you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been over 24h since I first clapped eyes on it but still MashedTatty Ronnie is making me bleeping howl - just keep thinking about it and everyone’s cunty comments about it on here and snorting

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little mashed potato baby with a deformed potato nose, he lived on a bamboo plate, and slowly rotted because everyone thought it was too weird to eat. Now every week, on the day of his creation, mashed potato baby returns to the person that reads this letter On a Monday night at 12:00 a.m., he creeps into your room and kills you slowly by enveloping you in his mashy hands!! Now, send this to ten other Tattlers and he will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten Tattlers in the next ten minutes, you will have the vest day of your life tomorrow. You will either get kissed or asked out. If you break this chain, you will see a maris piper potato in your room tonight. In 53 minutes someone will say "I love you", or "I'm sorry". All the vest.
FUCKS SAKE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m never going to be able to look at mashed potato without seeing that ghastly face. I’ve been in tears howling at photos and comments here over the weekend.
Felt some members rather harsh on the neighbour. Poor woman has to live with enough as it is!

#bekond

My contribution

Ron’s face mashed by Mammy’s restaurant, Hinch’s live Mammy’s smashed & Daddy’s vest is on.

Reactions: 3
Never mind that thing giving Ronnie nightmares! I’m now catching up in bed in the dark and Jesus Christ that bleeping thing will give me nightmares 🤣 I can now imagine that bloody bunny running round my room throwing Maris pipers at me 🤣 with a candle impaled in its head 😂
Sweet dreams...

Photo_1592781711459-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm in stitches.. What is that mash man thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cried catching up on these.
Hinchers are definitely getting more and more cult like.... Who actually sits there an goes oh I know, I'm going to mould a kid who I've never met, out of smash and soy sauce 👀

Needs bleeping sectioning 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I came across this... is this actually zoph and vestie?
1C7E5978-C8C0-4FD4-8E44-2EF95F818268.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Soph’s in her wedding dress for Ron’s special day, but this time it’s the neighbours giving her away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Seems their first planning application was denied but then the second approved. And Mr Styles clearly and publicly objected!

Britney has a hairdryer for Lidl? 😟 I need to see this.

😟 she looks bleeping mental
She looks so much older here because she couldn’t filter it to duck! Also looks off her tits

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.