Mrs Hinch #184 Catered for 6, but somehow fed 30. No wonder neighbours are getting shirty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you can continue to bleeping wait!! The amount of rude people on this site is shocking!!! I’m not posting any proof to appease people I don’t even know and open myself up to possible legal action. So make a cuppa and sit ya arse down cos you’ve got a long wait 👍
Good girl! I wouldnt either xx

Reactions: 11
I love how our husbands/partners now all know ehen we are giggling its coz of tattle. Never had so many eye rolls at me 🙄😂😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooo someone’s pissy this morning, she been catching up on tattles latest golden moments on her day off?? ahaha haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahahahahahaha wtf was that!! Oh we're in for a treat today guyzzzzzz!!! Jaymmmmeeee get the men in white coats

Reactions: 2
For someone that’s supposed to be a cleaning guru.... so far this morning we have seen the inside of a dogs nose, baby playing with birthday toys and a mad witch rapping with a plastic burger in her hand and a manic looking face. I sometimes wonder wtf is wrong with people buying into this nonsense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I reckon ronseal got the wedding dress covered in orange finger prints from those stale cheese balls. Shes used elbow grease, zophlora and the dream team but it's not coming out. Now she's in a bad mood, jamies flip flops were left out and have tipped her over the edge!! Now begging for a gifted burger king to help her get over this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.