Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they went live and said right I might announce I’m pregnant, depending on viewing figures, see how it pans out. I’m almost certain she’s pregnant and if so I’m gonna have to stop following as TTC has been a rough journey
Same, 2 years and nothing yet, it's horrible I'm sorry you're going through it as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Jamie was hilarious!!! Bet she gave him a warning before they went live telling him not to say anything stupid on camera or to not mention anything about who was at the party!! Why was she acting so weird about him being a year older than her? She is so skinny!!
A year? He’s 41!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can you watch the live thing. Anybody recorded it or can you see it somewhere I don’t know about lol

Reactions: 4
Also on the TTC thing, I know how rough it is having your parents ask constantly, never mind thousands of strangers. I’m not a fan but if she is having struggles that must be hard (although she has invited everyone into every aspect of her life)
Maybe people have been asking about a second (or speculating) but she only had Ronnie a year ago.

Reactions: 1
I'm waiting to get blocked by her now as I commented on her live asking if she was drunk (because she looked off her face) then asked why she was wearing a wedding dress. Awful. Whole thing was cringe worthy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really just sat taking screenshots. She comes across as really really nervous?
You perfectly caught one of the many moments she was side-eyeing Jaymeh, like she was embarrassed all the time about what he was going to say or do next. This is not a life I would want for all the money in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being so self-absorbed that you photoshop your body in your sons first birthday picture.

Sophie. Nobody cares about your body. Enjoy your child.
B2560107-AB50-4240-9029-C4B06D3E1F52.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How she was telling him to shhh
How dare you talk Vest life its the Sophie show don't be rude
Guess he's still learning ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You perfectly caught one of the many moments she was side-eyeing Jaymeh, like she was embarrassed all the time about what he was going to say or do next. This is not a life I would want for all the money in the world.
Yeah like “you better watch it!”

Reactions: 2
The way her chin wobbled at the end when she was talking about baby 2 makes me think she either is or has been trying.

She's quite charming isn't she? She's an absolute snake in the grass but I think she came across well in the live. She could do more for her brand by doing more lives.
I agree, I'm no fan but I didn't think it was terrible and I think the twitching and rambling was nerves because she thought she would get nasty comments. It might help her to do more lives or talk into the camera without the bloody gretel filter on!

Reactions: 6
Omfg that live! She ignored every comment asking who came to the party 😂

Please tell me someone screen recorded it?! I have an android phone am I able to do it myself?!

Also def preg hints as she picked those comments out amongst all others. If she is or isn't doesn't matter to me as it isn't my womb but she def mentioned it to get an OK article "Mrs Hinch drops hints on baby number 3 2 during live"

Also wtf is the Jena reference?! Must have joined after her comments :(

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.