Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to stop following her months ago. I see she still has the IQ of a crayon and the personality of a wet wipe! Can only imagine how dull their sex life is 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Grinch doesn't care about ronron being all over the internet as he's her cash cow and she's going to milk him for all he's worth.

Reactions: 7
Guyzzzzz it’s nearly Ronniehastuftsfootsandteefs bedtime and we haven’t seen a single wedding dress photo.
She is a narcissistic witch “my people can wait”

Reactions: 13
Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
She just sees the need to make money.

Bloody hell! Went the shop for beer and Pringles and there’s a new thread 😂😂
#bekond is making me snort with laughter every time I see it 🤣🤣
Settling down for the night ay? 😉

Reactions: 3
Popped along to see what was occurring, luckily I sneaked Barcardi in my Ebay wicker bag to get me through the dull fest that was ronniewivtuftsthatarenowcurlslongsocksandlegs birthday extravaganza.

Popped to the loo and being slightly tipsy, I fell down the the stairs...Who knew there wouldn't be a gate to catch my fall! This was bought on by trying to pick stale cheesy balls out my teeth, and a coughing fit from the stench of pine. Don't tell her I puked the chocolate covered carrots, or were they strawberries...?? all over her fake flowers in the bathroom. Covered my tracks as I used the neat zoflora she keeps in her bog brush.

DoRonRon seems to give zero shits, and his on his 16th nap of the day resting his pointy finger.
Freda is breaking all lockdown rules and smothering him every 5mins or so, while wiping Sophs arse where shes that incompetent.
Pa Barker has decided to stay in his shed with the donated old kitchen.
Vestside story seems to keep randomly crying, maybe his nag lost at the races, or he's still mourning the loss of his balls, who knows.
Desperately wanted the weird soil dessert tit, but having seen way more than the 6.. I repeat 6.. and incase you missed it..6 people that are allowed, I missed out.

Better luck luck time hey! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why the heck did she buy a wicker bag, she's just sitting in her garden. Maybe it's to put her faaaags in it. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tattle Bingo

C@@@Dog will be wearing a bandana or a bow tie

She will comment on how amaaaaaaazing it is that so many of her followers “love Ronnie as she does”

There’s bound to be a picture of Ronnie asleep on his side, exhausted after today’s shenanigans at Castle Greyskull, complete with teddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate it when people do that.
Dear great, great, great grandpappy. I never met you because you died in 1867 but I think about you all time and I miss you soooooo much. Have a great day up there in the clouds with the Angles.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Angles, my daughter calls me that taking the piss 😂 ‘thanks for making my bed mum you little angle’ proper makes me laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No particular reason. I just like to drop this stunning pic into each new thread. Gotta keep the dream alive!
Looks like they are off to the food bank because she’s spent all her money on white lightning, silk cut and cheese balls...

oh, hold on.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.