Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Gaahhh she looks rouuuughhhh on this live?! Actually haggard! She looks so different in the pic she posted - goes to show don’t believe everything you see on insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
What a fucking shit show that was. And my first thought was “why is she cutting the cake so thinly?” Stingy witch. She probably never paid for that cake, and it was only to feed 6 people???? Aye Hinch, we see you 👀👀

• Haha

MsJones

If she did have 30 people over that is truly disgusting! I honestly thought it would be closer to 8-9 people! She really does think she’s a cut above, so many people are still going without seeing their loved ones and doing the right thing, Grinch on the other hand...what a cow, hope she gets reported 50 times over if it’s true!

Good Egg

VIP Member
she’s uploaded guyzzzzzz

See I’m a tad confused here cause didn’t lying Grinch say she was putting the food outside?
FFS 🤢 fuck my fucking life...
Sorry @Pepsi. That. THAT. Is THAT all we are getting? Why does this look like an OK mag! Photo shoot? Why is her dress out like a bride? Where’s Vesty?
Narcissistic Bitch can’t fucking stand the woman, all about her isn’t it... Ronnie 17more birthdays and your free of the woman sterling your limelight

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Anybody else buzzing for the excitement of Jamie’s first Father’s Day tomorrow?!

I’m calling bingo now on Soph sharing a collage of her dad on her wedding or his reaction to finding out she was pregnant, or even both😱

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I have so many questions about the birthday spectacle.
Firstly I think the party was nice and little RonRon looked as happy as a pig in shit. He always looks like such a happy little boy. So that was heartwarming to see.
I will never understand why people find it appropriate to create collages videos and even potato cakes to wish someone else’s child a happy birthday. A child they do not know have never and will never meet. I saw comments from people saying they have been having their own party at home for Ronnie or that they have been crying “happy tears” because it has been such an emotional journey. When are people going to wake up and realise that Mrs Hinch is a character, a persona created for Instagram????
The live video was interesting. She has 3 million followers and not even 100k watched the live video. Sophie was a nervous wreck. I think she was nervous about getting negative comments on the live video and nervous that she or Jamie might say something wrong. Jamie did not seem to be bothered about being live on camera. She was shaking like a leaf. I can understand how much pressure she probably feels but Think it might do her some good to step away from the Instagram life for a while.

• Heart

Siiiianx

Just to fill everyone in.. JENNA is Grinchys neighbour who commented on her post saying she had actually had 30 people over.

grinch isn’t pregnant (well we don’t know that for sure) she dropped a few hints that baby number 2 will be soon god willing!

• Heart
  • Wow

oczymlody

VIP Member
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”
like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.
I always wonder if they’re expecting a heavenly reply. Like wtf. Did you 150 year old gran have fb hun or no?

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
The viewers on the live were so low. I saw it reach 72k and then it just slowly dropped down and down. It got to about 40k and I'm sure she was shitting herself that they were boring people so much so she ended it. 40k viewers out of 3.5 million followers? Sure Soph..

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
As an interloper from the small but mighty Mario threads, I would offer you

Mrs Hinch #184 How to make Father's Day all about Mummaz

Cuz you know it's happening 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23