Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Yes Hun she was approached about it too and was really rude to the other neighbour!! It will be in the paper without a doubt
We predicted she would break every rule going. The photos not showing any guests at all virtually confirm it - it would be normal to show her Mum & Dad on Ronnie's birthday if they had stuck to the rules

Reactions: 21

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Not gonna lie. She doesn’t look well. She has that gaunt in the face look of someone who’s lost a lot of weight in a short space of time 😕

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She actually had someone position the skirt round her like that??? All about her as it's the first thing you see. Looks like a wedding shoot!

Or because it's Hinch and her life is a fairytale are we supposed to believe she bent down and the angels just perfectly posed the dress for a photo?
View attachment 159006
There really is something wrong with this woman. Why are we the only ones who can see it??? FFS!
At least we know she didn’t have her hair professionally done 😂

• Haha

8WG

“It’s been a journey”

IT’S RONNIE’S BIRTHDAY YOU SELF ABSORBED IDIOT.

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
“We’re real. We say it ‘ow it is. What you see is what you get.”

What I see is a pair of narcissistic cunts. HBU?

• Haha
  • Wow

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Oooooshhh maybe I should comment telling the neighbour to join us tattle bastards and employ her to be our spy?!
I hope this Jenna is real. I don't see why she wouldn't be. But we all bloody knew she'd be having loads of people over. Especially as she kept saying 6. She's full of shit, a pathological liar and a hypocrite.

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I hate it when people do that.
Dear great, great, great grandpappy. I never met you because you died in 1867 but I think about you all time and I miss you soooooo much. Have a great day up there in the clouds with the Angles.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Can I join this club? My grandparents died in the 1960’s (they had my mum when they were in their late forties). I can’t really post ’ Happy Birthday, you would have been 140 today, remembering you on the day you killed yourself by the gas cooker (pre North Sea has, obvs) fly high Nan wiv the Angles, Jade Goody and Princess Di 🙂

• Haha

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Thirty people arriving on a new build estate? Where did they all park, or did she hire buses to transport them all in?

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Typical I miss it been distracted all day by her BS (Thank god my husbands home for
Child care otherwise I would of had to compare strip my child to something) and then when I’m actually trying to catch up on work she goes live 😂
When I saw the pink circle and live words I was like fuck oooooffffff!!!! 😂 she reminded me of one of those Victorian bride ghosts. If that makes sense 😂

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Do you think she made all guests pop thier phones in a basket, standing at the gate with the pointy finger out.

• Haha

princessconsuela

Not to brag or anything but one time when I was crazy and followed the hinch trend I uploaded a picture on Instagram & tagged her.. she liked it 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
I love in Northern Ireland so our rules are slightly more tighter than Englands atm but have your rules changed so much that you are now allowed in each others houses? If not then why is all the party food inside the house? What was the point of the gazebo? In other news....... Why is Ronnie wearing shorts 3 sizes too small for him? And why did she copy the Peter rabbit theme from her friends sons 1st birthday party?

Reactions: 20