Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flixy83

How could they run out of Pepsi max if there was only six of them there? How much Pepsi can six people (or 5 if you don’t count Ronnie) drink!!! And why the need for more sausage rolls?
Very obvious they were catering for more than 6 people!!!

Reactions: 26

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Oh my god the crying and shaking in that live video, she’s deranged!!! Calm the fuck down love you’ll have a heart attack! Insta is not for her 😳 I’m fully shocked, she’s in such a state

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

darksoul1302

Her Instagram post for Ronnie's birthday has angered me. Her in that dress, why is it all me, me, me! I used to really like her but now she just irritates the life out of me. Peter Rabbit theme because that's what SHE wants. A kitchen for Ronnie because of what SHE likes. Last night, her post 'I hope Ronnie loves this as much as I do'. I have never ever noticed it until I came on here and now, I cant erase it from my brain. All her followers commenting 'I love you and I love Ronnie'. How the hell do you love somebody you follow on Instagram, piss right off! 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Star_girl

All day I’ve been thinking she reminds me of someone in those bunny ears and strapless dress. It’s just come to me - She looks like Bridget Jones when she turns up at a party as slutty bunny 😂

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
All her hinchers secretly fucking livid they didn’t get to “come along” to the party, after booking the day off work and dressing up in their finest eBay gowns... but knowing they have to #bekind to their queen and wouldn't dare complain

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
Did anybody watching the live notice that young katie steele commented at least 3 or 4 times and got totally ignored!

Hunch even read a comment that was directly above Katies.

I commented asking who got to share Ronnies special day.......I hope to fuck nobody that knows me saw my comment and thinks Im a mad huncher now 😩🙈

• Haha

DuckDuck

VIP Member
"Just the six of us .. we can make it if we try ..."
I'm guessing the 6 and I call TATTLE BINGO
will be jabba the mutt, jayyyymeeee, Zophs and of course a do Ron Ron Ron a do Ron Ron
With speshal guests Ma Barker and niece
HOWEVER out of shot , will be Pa Barker , Lofty Trace , , Hoe and Rex , salamon ( remember she's putting her phone away today , I wonder why ) and those' friends' who take home half empty cleaning products on the way out very gratefully and kiss aresley as a thanks for her company and a Chinese takeaway
Btw , if my mate gave me cleaning products on the way out , she'd be told where to stick it

• Haha
Is anyone else hoping the dog got too excited, did a big shit in the Cheerio sandbollox thingy... then ran into the pasting table knocking sandwiches flying and finally, his piece de resistance... he pissed up that giant plastic tat of a Peter Rabbit sign?

• Haha
  • Heart

Brony1312

Hi guys quick question, why has bunny boiler decided to wear a wedding dress to her sons birthday..? Thanks in advance. ATB.

• Haha
Reactions: 24