Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Wonder when she decided on her doily frock? It was a polka dot play suit thing off eBay that she storied about being a contender, which would have better suited the occasion too.

She was kitted out for the photo opp rather than a day spent getting down to Ronnies level and rolling around on the grass having fun and playing.

By rights, that dress should be ruined with cheeseball dust, chocolate smears and grass strains.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

mine to cherryreg

So shes wearing a £200 wedding dress for his birthday but couldnt make an effort with her hair? 🤢 Same skanky bush on top of her head she looks rough man how hard is it to wash it and straighten it

• Haha
Reactions: 23

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So none of his favourites she’s mentioned before then righto 👌 lies up on lies 😂
It’s really sad because that little boy won’t know anything of what he liked as a baby and when he started doing certain milestones because she lies about everything. She is literally stealing his development story which I find so sad for him

Reactions: 22

Voice of truth

I had to stop following her months ago. I see she still has the IQ of a crayon and the personality of a wet wipe! Can only imagine how dull their sex life is 🤮

• Haha

Spoke

VIP Member
I love in Northern Ireland so our rules are slightly more tighter than Englands atm but have your rules changed so much that you are now allowed in each others houses? If not then why is all the party food inside the house? What was the point of the gazebo? In other news....... Why is Ronnie wearing shorts 3 sizes too small for him? And why did she copy the Peter rabbit theme from her friends sons 1st birthday party?
Maybe you’ve not heard being over there but Boris Johnson made an announcement, any lockdown rules don’t apply to Hinch because she’s the most important person in the world 🙂 ATV

• Haha

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Oooooooh Emmmm Geeeeee GUUUUUUUUYYYYZZZZZ!! I can't believe I have found people that feel the same about this Woman!! Big up KHM for making her 'bullying' and 'trolling' video which led me straight into Tattlers lap! Oh the irony!! Still haven't found any bullying though...

Now whilst I appreciate this is an incredibly big day as handsomesmanswithtuffsandshit turns 1 so I really don't want to distract anyone from how special this day is but i'm going to start by exclaiming that this woman is a first class prick. Nope not a bully, Id happily say it to her face as after a couple of years i've first hand seen the impact she has had on the whole fucking nation. Which is nothing to be proud of Sophie, shameful actually.

I have never, and will never follow this person as from the 'beginning' of her coming about I honestly could not see the hype over her at all. Someone who cleans their house all day and names their fucking dish cloths actual human names nahhhhhh, that shit is really not for me hun 😂 but each to their own...... However, my problem is... seeing first hand how this is effecting peoples mental health is actually an incredibly big burden for hinch dick to be carrying. How does she sleep at night knowing shes actually the reason some peoples mental state is deteriorating? Ohhhh wait she doesn't have real problems and only looses sleep at having to get the towels out the drier or picking up dog shit. KMT this girl is off her head and the worst of them all!!! I have seen people i'm close to finding themselves in unholy amount of debt FOR CLEANING PRODUCTS and sinks full of utter shite that's doing more harm to us, our planet and the environment than any sort of good (bar lining that gremlins pocket)

I just want to be able to plump my sofa cushions without someone saying 'oooh you chop them too' BITCH WHAT? What the hell am I chopping? I see no veg? Its a pillow I want it PLUMPYYYYYYY fucking chopped get teee fuck! Plumped cushions. Not chopped.

Take me back to the days i could go down the cleaning isle and joyfully get what i needed. Now, i get stared at by crazy women with a certain look in their eye like we could some how be the same. We. Are. Not. Looking over at me like 'oooooh you're a hincher' AM I FUCK! and ill tell you that straight up to stop you thinking we have this weird bond because of 'hinching' nope im here for CLEANING supplies. because i clean. like a normal person. GET TO FUCKING KNOW! Honestly weird weird people............

I genuinely don't believe this girl even knows what anxiety is. and quite frankly its just insulting to those who do suffer with it because then by the next token off she goes to b&m on the first day of shops reopening to go finger everything!!! OoOoOoOoO Im So AnXiOuS. She literally hasn't got a clue!!!

I saw someone mention on here that someone got caught stealing her book from asda and I've never read anything so appropriate. Hinch you and your 'hinchers' are just a bunch of scabs. Anything for a freebie eh?

Hinch does it also feel good knowing that bumstretcher and cumslut (ABSOLUTELY DYING 😭😭😭😭😭)have complete accsess to your child??HEEEEEEY MUST BE THA MONNEEEEYYYYYY! Nelly :)

Anyway guuuuuuyyzzzzzzz buzzing to see the doily dress that cost more than her actual sons (who is cute as btwwww!!) Birthdayy!!!

Alllll tha facking vestttt guyyyzzzzzzzz still learning xxxxxxxxxxx
Joe???? Is that you??? 🤓 are you one of us 🤷‍♀️👍

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Much as she's a massive cockwomble, if she has indeed had 30 guests round then they're all cockwombles too for going.

I_came_I_saw

😂😂😂😂 got my eye spy eyes on! Wasn't the sign moved outside this morning and hung off the gazebo ??? Ohhh soph did you get all dress up for the private photo shoot yesterday??

• Haha

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Had to pause my evening catch up on here to watch her go live. Jamie is an irritating fuck isn't he!? And why is she crying? And shaking!?! How many times does she say "it's been amazing guys" "fank yooooo so much" 🤮🤮🤮🤮

It's like The Grinch stole Ron-mas.

• Haha

Kimd

Jeeez they looked like they just got back from an after party at a wedding 😳

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
I cried when my youngest turned 1 (he’s 19 months now. He is my last baby and I had such bad PND I can’t remember the first 6 months of his life. Was just darkness and for that I will always feel like I failed!
No my darling you haven’t failed. You were unwell with PND.
I have mental health issues too and I’ve been ruminating over the past since watching this Hinch shit show, all her stuff is edited and not ‘real’
Never feel bad - hugs

• Heart

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Just done a #ronniehinch search and the number of crazies who are reposting her pics of her, her house and her kid is absolutely crazy. Wtf is wrong with these people? Why are they under her spell? Poor vulnerable uneducated women who cannot even imagine the wealth she has. Just read one account and she had posted pics of a “Hinch haul” that she had delivered during lockdown because her UC had come through......she needs to be held accountable for the damage she is doing to these people and the debt she is actively encouraging them to accrue in an attempt to copy her life.......

• Angry