Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
She looks so, so unwell. Dangerously underweight and sunken cheeks. She’s a dickhead but I’d never wish her any harm so I hope she has someone to help her

Reactions: 34

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m disappointed in myself I never thought she would do lives again she used to always say she wouldn’t anymore. But if she’s been on some sniff I bet she’s buzzing her tits off for getting away with a big birthday bash bbqz
Apparently she promised Ronseal this morning she would do the live for him. WTF?! She really ain’t right in the head and everyone around her seems oblivious to it. This isn’t gonna end well. Seeing her in that live she was absolutely manic

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
@Cupcakemum and @Bigbluebox, your going to have to share this one ;)

Congratulations you have won an invite to the Hinch Farm after party lockdown/in bash

The lockin starts in the gazebo with a resounding rendition of "Hes a Jolly Good Fellow" after which Henry will be signing Pawtographs in exchange for a sausage. Selfies taken for a small extra charge or a donation to the Henry Hinch foundation for overweight spaniels owned by Insta z listers (in other words him).
Then you will make your way to the lounge area for leftovers - choices are - hard boiled/poached eggs on rabbit shaped toast (may have a slight after taste of ham about them), some cheerios soil in a cup with broccoli and the star snack - deconstructed Hinch Nachos (doritos, with a chilli sauce dip and some grated cheese on the side) and that every popular crowd pleaser cheesy balls. (as per usual Ella meals will be available for a small extra charge)
After the feast it's the Gift Tour. Marvel at the expanse of plastic, gasp in amazement at the amount of 4+ toys little Ronblesshim has to look forward to. ( garage presents are off limits at this time)
Next it's party games - guess how long the toys will take to biodegrade, pin the tail on the handsnomes, how many people have been blocked today and that old favourite pass the buck and deny everything.
It's not all fun and games though, don't forget those toilet buckets will need emptying, the fag ends won't clean themselves up and the dishes need soaking so don't be a party pooper, roll your sleeves up and get stuck in .
Its time for the night to end, Soph has gone to bed to read tattle, Henry is in a sausage induced coma on the settee and little Ronblesshim is none the wiser about what happened today.
Don't forget to blow the wax melts out ,say bye bye to the pissy stick heart, flick the lights on and off, then tippy toe past Jaymeee lying snoring on the settee, best vest on, the slight glimpse of a Lenor tumble dryer sheet sticking out from his underpants.
Happy Birthday Ron 😍
Popped along to see what was occurring, luckily I sneaked Barcardi in my Ebay wicker bag to get me through the dull fest that was ronniewivtuftsthatarenowcurlslongsocksandlegs birthday extravaganza.

Popped to the loo and being slightly tipsy, I fell down the the stairs...Who knew there wouldn't be a gate to catch my fall! This was bought on by trying to pick stale cheesy balls out my teeth, and a coughing fit from the stench of pine. Don't tell her I puked the chocolate covered carrots, or were they strawberries...?? all over her fake flowers in the bathroom. Covered my tracks as I used the neat zoflora she keeps in her bog brush.

DoRonRon seems to give zero shits, and his on his 16th nap of the day resting his pointy finger.
Freda is breaking all lockdown rules and smothering him every 5mins or so, while wiping Sophs arse where shes that incompetent.
Pa Barker has decided to stay in his shed with the donated old kitchen.
Vestside story seems to keep randomly crying, maybe his nag lost at the races, or he's still mourning the loss of his balls, who knows.
Desperately wanted the weird soil dessert shit, but having seen way more than the 6.. I repeat 6.. and incase you missed it..6 people that are allowed, I missed out.

Better luck luck time hey! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Boleynr

Chatty Member
I don’t get why some people in the uk all want to look like they’re in that horrid show absolutely ascot or towie . Fake hair. Drag makeup, fake lashes, eye brows to rival Denis Healy (80s politician with huge bushy brows ), nails long enough to perform your own smear and grey homes with chavvy crushed velvet and blingy bile inducing diamanté lamps and chandeliers. I honestly can’t tell on some photos people post if they’ve done it black and white filter or it just looks like that ! Soulless. It’s like a stepford wives club !
OMG!! Thank you. I thought i was the only one left not like it. 😂
At one point in somewhere I worked before I was (no joke) the ONLY girl left on my team who hadn’t had lip fillers, and one of the only two who didn’t have a tit job. Was the only one without false eyelashes on on the daily and no fake nails. 😐 now I’m not saying people shouldn’t etc have them but they all look the same like exactly replicas of each other it was weird I’d often get them mixed up from behind or out of the corner of my eyes

Sorry about this was responding as it closed!!

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
Bet Jamie can't wait to get these for his first Father's Day....All his father's day will come at once

Going wild on the fruities [] 🍎 🍋

William-Hill-Bet-Voucher-3-x-£10-Coupon.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think they went live and said right I might announce I’m pregnant, depending on viewing figures, see how it pans out. I’m almost certain she’s pregnant and if so I’m gonna have to stop following as TTC has been a rough journey

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I do think it's a massive cop out to go "oh I'm just going to enjoy the day and show you some photos later guyzzzzz". I know we have all said a million times that she should stop plastering Ronnie all over Instagram, however it is said out of concern for his safety, and that is absolutely not the reason she has chosen to do it today.

Reactions: 32

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She doesn’t find it weird because he is now a commodity to be pushed let’s face it she will never have to buy him anything ever again ( apart from the few things she does buy to save face) I mean how much gifted shit does she get for him 🤷‍♀️
Anything expensive is #gifted. When she buys stuff herself it's babygrows from Tesco and toys from the pound shop. That bitch is tighter than a camel's arse during a sandstorm.

• Haha

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Wow. I’m speechless 🤣 I missed the live, and she looks very very poorly. I also think Jenna @Oh no is probably real and if she’s not, then whatever, it’s not that deep hope she doesn’t get put off by people digging at her.

The dress, the staged photo it’s getting weirder and weirder and creepier now. This is seriously sinister stuff when people have fan accounts and she’s posting about 3 million people loving him. I wish she would stop and Jamie is just as bad for allowing this. Protect your fucking son at all costs you pair of Aardvarks.

ALLLLSO, I thought the Peter Rabbit back drop was hung outside this morning on the gazebo. So does that mean she’s brought it in for a staged photo op. Fucking exhausting that. The baby’s birthday was nothing to do with him, it was all about advancing his mothers social media bollocks. Fucking shame on them both.

• Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
That's why she fucked up Jamie's hair last week........he's too ashamed to be in his son's official 1st birthday photos with the helmet hair!!

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsK32

There will be more than 6. She will 100% be serving more than ham sandwiches and popcorn. She’ll have had catering. If I lived locally I’d be ready to pap people coming and going lol

ATB Shoppers

Help I think I’m broken. I felt a teeny bit sorry for her seeing how nervous she was and I think I like Jamie he was funny. Somebody smack me round the face with a soggy minky and wash my mouth out with zoflora 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Poptart

VIP Member
Imagine living a life where you feel you have to apologise to 3 million strangers for not being on your phone all day so you can enjoy your babies 1st birthday!

• Sad

Yellowdoor44

Go back a thread. Some mad woman made Ronnie out of mash potatoes. All the screen shots are their of comments. She deleted and blocked all of us. Not before tagging us in her stories as "mean people" 😂 I pointed out on last thread I'd actually gained 50 plus new followers thanks to her story. Then it promptly was deleted 🤣🤣
“Some mad woman made Ronnie out of mash potatoes.”

I am full on howling. I’ve gone.

• Haha