Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
I know of this woman who always posts her daughter on social media and I mean why not I always posts my son but I only have people I know on my socials! Anyways this Random bloke who she’d never heard of was saving pictures of her daughter and posting them on he’s Facebook claiming the little girl was he’s daughter and loads of other bizarre things, the woman rang the police and had to actually prove to the police that the little girl was hers with birth certificates etc! And that is fucking terrifying, sorry for the morbid post I never post stuff like this but Hinch has got to be one absolute fuck nugget if she thinks all these followers pretending Ronnie is apart of there family and people making fan pages of him is healthy, cause she has no clue who they are or of the intention of the people looking at the pictures the fucking clown!!!!!! HOPE YOU READ THIS SOPHIE CHEERS

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Laurend

Best Vestlife is screaming ‘LAUUDAA I CANT ERE YA’ when everyone’s singing happy birthday to Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 38

EddieBeds

VIP Member

Live scenes from the after party...Bug Boy has had his fill of Stella or as he calls it ‘Stteellllaaa’ as he shouts ‘Lauder and Lauder’ for all the neighbours to hear.

• Haha
Honest to god. You’d think they’d birthed the messiah!!!
They are so boring and have they been drinking or what 😂 I think they have not that there’s anything wrong with that! But fucking hell how much contour and highlighter do u need whilst dressed as a bunny in a wedding dress... did u hear chavvy j-dog bugging up ‘eBay’ too 😭😂 honestly his ‘mates’ probably watched that live thinking ‘you pissy whipped cuuuuuiiint’ 😂

• Haha

MaldonMalaise

Fucks sake, I’m starting to like Jamie. He is taking the piss out of her 90% of the time and she doesn’t realise

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
If I don’t see pictures then Jenna you ain’t really a neighbour I’m sorry, this has been done before. Waaaaaay too many times 😂😂
Psshhht let's see it play out! Don't scare her! I'm here for the tea and I'll throat punch anyone who stands in my way!!! 😂 😂

*disclaimer - no throat punching will really occur!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Vest_foot_forward

Ok, i gotta sign off as im getting daggers from my husband. But iv text my ex (hes my sons dad and we are on good terms) hopefully he will spill if he or his colleagues know anything but hes a bit if a jobsworth so il let u all know if i hear back. Thanks for making me feel sane over this daft hag

• Heart
Reactions: 36

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I know some ladies that are best friends pregnant at the same time and act similar to this pair of sad sacks (but to be fair have known each other since school) they both had girls and were so excited....

The kids fucking hated each other 😂 no matter how hard they tried they were not the bffs they hoped for 😂

did she really do a live have I missed it? 😭
I’m gutted for you missing it! It really was something else! She looked like she’d been on the marching powder all afternoon and jamie has bloated

• Haha

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
So it’s Ronnies birthday, he was wearing shorts way too small for him and a cheap eBay waistcoat, Zoph the self centred dick made it all about her and that ridiculous wedding dress in her grid post, they maimed a rabbit and did a live where she tried not to cry and looked about 10 years older with no filter. What a day 😂

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
I believe Jenna is real. She went direct to the grid (fair play) THEN came here
I wouldn’t wanna scare her off

• Heart
I bet vest has had one to many cans of Stella and is bouncing his drunken arse on a bouncy castle shouting go onnnnnn my son 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Reporting in from the fake flower spy cam:
trace n stace are having a glue gun off in the garage of dreams, vesticles and Hoe are comparing shrivelled ballsacks in Narnia. Ma Barker is in full widows mourning clothes singing “it should’ve been me” whilst swinging from a gifted Fake hanging basket. Pa Barker is on full throttle no bbq duty frying carrots and ellas pouches for just six people. Hinch herself is swigging pine and weeping tears of joy from her zoflora sodden plastic car of joy. Lardsomes is humping the dishwasher that Ronnie and Rex are emptying cos no other fuckers bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 34