Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Just been on my insta page & seen a pic of mum & dad holding onto their newborn babies hand & I thought ‘aww how lovely’ it wasn’t till I got to the comments that’s it’s actually Hinch & vest with Ronalds hand, they are gushing about how it’s his birthday, I thought to myself fuck off you weird person! My husband always says why do people wish other people’s kids a happy birthday on SM? Not like the kid has it & can answer back saying ‘thanks!’

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
I reckon if she is then there’s gonna be a reveal with Ronnie saying “some bunny is going to be a big brother” type thing. Hence the peter rabbit theme

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
I think Hinch likes to show off how skinny she is by showing off her bones 🤮
I would say this is probably true. Recovering anorexic here and I used to show off my collarbones a lot. Thought it proved how skinny I was 😔 I hope she is getting help if so, I think she's a beggy mare, but eating disorders are horrendous.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

SunshineRae

VIP Member
"Won't bore you all because its your Saturday evening"....as if her Hinchers could think of any better way to spend their Sat night and haven't been waiting all day for this. In fact...all they were hoping for was prob a grid post at best, so they'll have absolute wide ons over the fact she's gone live 😂🙄

The music in the background 😂 She definitely thinks this is the soundtrack to her life story in a movie.

I bet she's the type of person to sit in the car, in the rain, playing ballads, resting her head against the window, looking out wistfully while the rain pours, pretending she's in some sort of music video 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

IncognitHoe

she actually looks really ill....... is it just me? very gaunt looking

Hard keeping up with the lies and bullshit i suppose

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
complete with pic of jabba the mutt rubbing his arse on the birthday present
this is so fucking evil and I absolutely did not laugh out loud 😂🤣
Not once....
Poor Henry, or whatever it’s called 😂

for the memories...
7A65A73E-6D11-45F3-BDBC-84EB5914788F.jpeg

• Haha

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Why is she crying. Creating problems to sell a solution. She portrays a Disney life which is obviously bullshit. She should come and live with me. It’s like a scene from the walking dead in here with my three. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I cried when my youngest turned 1 (he’s 19 months now. He is my last baby and I had such bad PND I can’t remember the first 6 months of his life. Was just darkness and for that I will always feel like I failed!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Londondiva

I don’t like to speculate about people being pregnant or not ..
But i found out not long after my son’s 1st birthday that we are expecting baby number 2 and I am honestly shitting myself to have two under two!
I think she will major struggle if she is expecting again. She’s only really started showing an interest in Ronnie in the last few months.

BabyDust to anyone who is TTC ✨ x

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Bubblesxxxx

The police force that I work for are attending large gatherings and shutting them down and issuing fines especially if multiple neighbours are calling in, we’ve attended two today whilst I’ve been on duty

Good Egg

VIP Member
Fucking hell... £187 on her designer dress - Ronnie the Birthday Boy? Shorts that don’t fit from an old outfit... those pictures are AWFUL. Ronnie looks so uncomfortable 😣

• Sad
  • Haha