Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s your point? They’re keyworkers and have been exposed throughout? 🤷🏻‍♀️
The fact that my children are now at school and we’ve been told to stick to lockdown rules and what they can just break that rule? The teachers aren’t all in the same bubbles. Are you aware of the rules at the minute? No people that’s not in your family in your household, so why is the girlfriend mixing and the other teacher to then mix with children in their bubbles?
the other neighbours are mixing with about 9 other families which again is breaking the law

my next door neighbour is mixing with 6 other families again breaking the law. Sorry some of us have been strict and haven’t seen family members or friends in 14 week! But hey the teachers are doing it and then mixing with my kids so why shouldn’t I as well 🙄

your basically saying because there key workers it’s okay for them to mix with no key workers yeah?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She said on the live that she gave her handsomes manzz Henry some cake 🎂

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s gone through thousands of messages so she can find and delete the negative comments, seriously? Bloody hell she needs to get a grip!
That’s Trace’s job. She gets bed and board in the rafters in return 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was looking to see there was any gossip about her having lots of people over for THE birthday and came across this picture on a newspaper article - who does things like this...? If she does have another baby, will the babies have to share, so the dog still gets his own room...?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was looking to see there was any gossip about her having lots of people over for THE birthday and came across this picture on a newspaper article - who does things like this...? If she does have another baby, will the babies have to share, so the dog still gets his own room...?
nah ...... pending loft Conversion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only these people were allowed to wish Ronnielonglegs wishes on her SophieRose account they must be the kids.....5413 likes and only those 7 comments! Control freak!
Why would you limit the comments on your personal account?! 🤔 people only do this cos they know they’ve posted something that will cause a s**t storm.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn’t see the live, but looking at the photos, OMG she looks gaunt, Is it really worth it, they must have money but they have no life, poor Ronnie is a year old and apart from Disney, an occasional walk and visit to b and m etc 😳what a shame , she even claimed his first birthday for the gram for her potential. Jamie needs to be a man and get back to work when it’s possible under current circumstances, it’s clearly not healthy. Money isn’t everything

Reactions: 14
Don’t like Hinch. But As much as I want to get on board, just checked her account and it’s covered with her kid too, a la hinch. Seems like a massive jealous hypocrite to me.
I follow her. She plasters her kid everywhere. She is really nice. But....She’s a bit of an attention seeker. She’s hell bent on growing her ‘platform’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
If she did have 30 people round then god only knows where they parked.
She lives tucked away in a corner (you can’t even see the extension unless you physically get out of the car.
All her strategically taken photos make it look like she has so much room but honestly she is so close to the houses opposite and next to her - and everyone absolutely hates her!
they have 2 parking spaces - one taken up by her Range Rover and the other by Jamie’s SQ3. And don’t even get me started on her new gigantic (about a metre wide) white dangly fake hanging baskets. She’s a laughing stock in her neighbourhood.. trust me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Just done a #ronniehinch search and the number of crazies who are reposting her pics of her, her house and her kid is absolutely crazy. Wtf is wrong with these people? Why are they under her spell? Poor vulnerable uneducated women who cannot even imagine the wealth she has. Just read one account and she had posted pics of a “Hinch haul” that she had delivered during lockdown because her UC had come through......she needs to be held accountable for the damage she is doing to these people and the debt she is actively encouraging them to accrue in an attempt to copy her life.......
This!!! It honestly pains me seeing people that obviously need better support and help with budgeting so they can actually get food and the things they need instead of trying to impress someone who doesn't even see you! It is mainly a certain type that is clinging on so dearly to this, do you really think hinch would want to spend any actual time with these women? They rob her tit from stores FFS. I had someone get incredibly defensive over the fact that I would speak my honest opinion of her and basically state that she ain't tit and has you all brainwashed! If one of my inspirations (whom definitely is no bleeping stay at home tit for brains money scheming picks on the vulnerable type of person) wasn't liked by a friend, acquaintance or whatever the duck I would not start getting defensive and listing all the reasons as to why I should like them and be made to feel like a bleep for not licking her entire ring piece and have a wax melt that smells like it too 😑😴 These people have become so involved and engrossed with this fabrication of a life that it is actually scary...These people need help.

Soph........ It starts with you. If you actually cared about these people the ones that are like 'aunties' to your child. Then you would help them.

Oh wait......... ££££££££££££££££

Reactions: 12
Aardvarcs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s me favourite word I remember my brother when he was 12 and I was 10, giving me a clip and me screaming (over reacting) Blue murder and dad running in and going mad saying the neighbours will think this is a nut house now shut up you pair of Sodding aardvarks And let me watch the darts in peace. We both just burst out laughing.

BtW i Missed the live, so was their a pregnancy hint or was it just attention seeking?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If I had to pick a highlight of the whole tit show day I think my favourite part is #BEKOND 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
All day I’ve been thinking she reminds me of someone in those bunny ears and strapless dress. It’s just come to me - She looks like Bridget Jones when she turns up at a party as slutty bunny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did they have the party before and all was pre recorded and the live was to prove, look it's defo today and we are in the same clothes etc. 🤔
😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.