Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused
Why is she wearing a wedding dress?

Why after watching the live
Dont I hate vestlife as much?

Why are Ronseals shorts hot pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sitting here wondering what sort of heartless psychopath I must be. Thousands of people on Twitter crying because a baby they’ve never met had a birthday and I didn’t even cry on my own son’s first birthday. Come to think of it, I didn’t cry on the day he was born either!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
E387D40F-69C9-4D69-A318-532D606F0A45.jpeg
This is grinch getting all hot n sweaty knowing she ain’t been on tattle all day!! But seriously does anyone else get fatal attraction vibes after watching that bleeping cringeworthy live??? Honestly I can’t even believe the tit she’s posting today!! Prancing about making your perfffffect husband listen to celion Dion in a bleeping wedding dress & bunnyears then has the audicty to post ohh stuff it we are going to bed ?? U wild thing can’t believe she did that. She’s a big bleeping fake giraffe saddo CRACKPOT like she needs to see a therapist now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sitting here wondering what sort of heartless psychopath I must be. Thousands of people on Twitter crying because a baby they’ve never met had a birthday and I didn’t even cry on my own son’s first birthday. Come to think of it, I didn’t cry on the day he was born either!
Genuine question, what part of anything she’s posted today is supposed to make you spontaneously burst into tears? It’s all I’ve seen people comment? But why? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First thing I thought too. I'm about 30 pages behind and I doubt I'll catch up but did someone mention a live stream? Did that happen? I didn't see any visitors in the stories.
I’ve not seen the live stream but like you have seen a lot of people say it did so must have missed it lol

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

A baby adored my millions, they gathered to eat the cheeses, food for 6 fed 30, are we sure he isn’t Jesus?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
As an interloper from the small but mighty Mario threads, I would offer you

Mrs Hinch #184 How to make Father's Day all about Mummaz

Cuz you know it's happening 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How on earth was she trending on twitter, I've read the same few comments twice now. Very strange

Reactions: 2
THE DRESS!!
like how long did it take to position it like that like a wedding dress photo shoot!! ??

would love to know if Jenna is a real neighbour.

Reactions: 12
I've just had a look at the grid Post and stories now.
WTF has she dressed that poor child in? Those shorts are about 3 sizes too small for him. At first glance I thought he was just wearing a nappy!
The less said about that God awful waistcoat the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She says she loves him more now than ever before 😂 probably because he’s spent the day putting on the protective doting husband act for their guests like he does for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is psychotic. I actually want to report it but I don’t think there’s any instagram rules against obsessing over a stranger’s baby
I wouldn’t hold my breath on them removing it anyway. I have reported a pic of a baby stood up in the bath where you can see the little girls front, saw it while looking in what was tagged under Stacey Solomon. It’s been two days and still not removed. Sickening the position these women put their kids in just for the gram and to be noticed by nobodies.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.