Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All day I’ve been thinking she reminds me of someone in those bunny ears and strapless dress. It’s just come to me - She looks like Bridget Jones when she turns up at a party as slutty bunny 😂
Are you local to her?

Reactions: 10
I neeeeed a quick rundown of the live!
She was shaking like a shitting dog, Jamie was about a quarter in the picture. She said she promised handsnome Ron’s this morning she would do a live. She thanked her fans. Mentioned she hadn’t done a live since one million followers about 12 times. Then hinted a wee bit at thoughts of baby number two. Nutshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that my children are now at school and we’ve been told to stick to lockdown rules and what they can just break that rule? The teachers aren’t all in the same bubbles. Are you aware of the rules at the minute? No people that’s not in your family in your household, so why is the girlfriend mixing and the other teacher to then mix with children in their bubbles?
the other neighbours are mixing with about 9 other families which again is breaking the law

my next door neighbour is mixing with 6 other families again breaking the law. Sorry some of us have been strict and haven’t seen family members or friends in 14 week! But hey the teachers are doing it and then mixing with my kids so why shouldn’t I as well 🙄

your basically saying because there key workers it’s okay for them to mix with no key workers yeah?
Absolutely not. Your post wasn’t clear to me so I didn’t know what you were getting at. Thanks for clearing that up 🙃

She was shaking like a shitting dog, Jamie was about a quarter in the picture. She said she promised handsnome Ron’s this morning she would do a live. She thanked her fans. Mentioned she hadn’t done a live since one million followers about 12 times. Then hinted a wee bit at thoughts of baby number two. Nutshell.
I turned off live from finding it too awkward to watch. Actual cringe. So missed any of the baby hints. It got me thinking though, unless she already pregs which no idea obviously but she looks ill, like mentally drained having a toll on physical health ill.. So by telling the crazies there could be another potential handomesmanswithtuffsnumbertwo that it will keep the crazies being crazy and keeping her crazy lil life going for that little while longer..... £££££££££

Reactions: 6
Bet Jamie can't wait to get these for his first Father's Day....All his father's day will come at once

Going wild on the fruities [] 🍎 🍋

William-Hill-Bet-Voucher-3-x-£10-Coupon.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thanks guyz. I’m just learning.

From screenshots she looks ill as duck. With people who are naturally thin it rarely shows on their face if you see what I mean? Like it’ll be in proportion with their tiny body. I once was one of those woman. Those days are long gone though 🤣 She’s got a face of a woman who’s not eating right which is a shame and I hope she sorts that out.

Reactions: 8
First ever thread suggestion! 30 round for Ronron’s birthday, watch out Hinch don’t get that £200 dress dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s me favourite word I remember my brother when he was 12 and I was 10, giving me a clip and me screaming (over reacting) Blue murder and dad running in and going mad saying the neighbours will think this is a nut house now shut up you pair of Sodding aardvarks And let me watch the darts in peace. We both just burst out laughing.

BtW i Missed the live, so was their a pregnancy hint or was it just attention seeking?
Attention seeking at its finest. She was absolutely manic. Shaking & just looked awful. It was very strange to watch. It needs help asap.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Always been unsure to post this as I didnt want to get deep, but there is something I can relate to with hinch and that's her eating, we have very similar food habits although I don't cut up food into shapes for my wee one or eat mugshots🤮

I am no way trying to diagnose or anything like that I'm just sharing what I see. My life has not been the easiest and food is somewhat the only thing I have control over in my life. I see this in Sophie aswell. I am also not saying this to be a 'troll' or discuss anyones weight because I do find that inappropriate.

If I've offended anyone I'm sorry and if admin don't find the post appropriate then pls delete x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love in Northern Ireland so our rules are slightly more tighter than Englands atm but have your rules changed so much that you are now allowed in each others houses? If not then why is all the party food inside the house? What was the point of the gazebo? In other news....... Why is Ronnie wearing shorts 3 sizes too small for him? And why did she copy the Peter rabbit theme from her friends sons 1st birthday party?

Reactions: 20
I love in Northern Ireland so our rules are slightly more tighter than Englands atm but have your rules changed so much that you are now allowed in each others houses? If not then why is all the party food inside the house? What was the point of the gazebo? In other news....... Why is Ronnie wearing shorts 3 sizes too small for him? And why did she copy the Peter rabbit theme from her friends sons 1st birthday party?
Maybe you’ve not heard being over there but Boris Johnson made an announcement, any lockdown rules don’t apply to Hinch because she’s the most important person in the world 🙂 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.